Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD Fender American Ultra Precision NEW + UNUSED + case
£1595
High Wycombe, Bucks

BassedinBucks

Fender American Ultra Precision PJ bass with hard case and all case candy - new and unused

I bought this new in August 2020; it is an exceptional bass, is wonderful to play and sounds awesome. It has been played for less than 20 minutes at home and still has the plastic film on the pickguard; the Fender sticker and the removable plastic instructions for the electronic knobs are still in place. I am only selling because I received a gift of another guitar at the same time and don't need both.
The bass and case are in immaculate, new condition and there is not a mark on either. This bass comes with all of the case candy and the hard case which is also unused. Neither the bass nor the case have been outside the house. I am not rehearsing nor gigging now till next April at the earliest if Covid permits by then.

The cheapest I can find this bass online is £1799 so this is an absolute bargain for someone. Watch the demo videos on Youtube and you can hear just how good they are. The full specs are easy to find online.
The neck is slim, straight and fast and the bone nut is the 41mm width. It has both active and passive electronics with three band EQ and a toggle switch to change from active to passive. In addition to the noiseless precision pickup, it has a noiseless vintage J pickup too so you can dial in the full range of tone from old school Motown P bass thump to modern hifi jazz/slap tone.
I have the receipt of purchase and there is a three year guarantee with this bass.
I will post in the UK only (no international) and I still have the original packing box it was delivered in so it will arrive safely. You are welcome to come and inspect it and play it in a Covid friendly setting in High Wycombe, it will not disappoint. Couriered postage will be only £12, I never try to make money on the postage. 

Grab a bargain for Christmas! Also advertised on an auction site :) 

IMG_2095.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

IMG_2100.JPG

IMG_2102.JPG

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2104.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

• Like 3

• BassedinBucks changed the title to PRICE DROP £1570 Fender American Ultra Precision NEW + UNUSED + case
  • 2 weeks later...
  • BassedinBucks changed the title to ON HOLD Fender American Ultra Precision NEW + UNUSED + case