Why become a member? ×

SOLD – RMI Dual Band Compressor (made by Lehle, discontinued)
£180
Germany

3Gorillas

For sale is my RMI Dual Band Compressor in excellent condition.

I was quite obsessed with Compressor pedals and literally had any piece of high-end gear. My favourites are FEA Labs and these RMI Dual Band Compressors. At the moment I own 3 x RMIs which is of course riddiculous…
This one was in spare and hardly been used. Please check out the pictures, comes with original packaging.

Unfortunately the pedal is discontinued as Jacques – the founder and mastermind of RMI - recently retired.

Specs:
https://lehle.com/EN/RMI-Basswitch-Dual-Band-Compressor

SOLD

IMG_9731.jpeg

IMG_9732.jpeg

IMG_9733.jpeg

IMG_9734.jpeg

IMG_9735.jpeg

IMG_9736.jpeg

Edited by 3Gorillas
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Leftfret said:

Still for sale?

How much to ship to the UK?

Bob

Hi Bob,
thanks for your interest!
Yes, the RMI is still available. According to dhl shipping would be something like 12 GBP +- (insured with tracking).

Cheers, Christian

Hi,

Hi, I have just bought a Sonic Spark for €190 including shipping - brand new from Denmark - what would be the very best price you would be willing to part with your - second hand - Compressor for? (I don't really need it - there are much cheaper pedals out there - but I am a fan of Jacques RMI pedals. However - Covid and lack of work means that I have to ask the question!)

50 minutes ago, Leftfret said:

Hi,

Hi, I have just bought a Sonic Spark for €190 including shipping - brand new from Denmark - what would be the very best price you would be willing to part with your - second hand - Compressor for? (I don't really need it - there are much cheaper pedals out there - but I am a fan of Jacques RMI pedals. However - Covid and lack of work means that I have to ask the question!)

Hi Bob, 

I am sorry, but the pedal is sold now.

And for sure, Jacques' pedals are amazing and you are of course welcome to ask.

Cheers

• ped locked this topic