Why become a member? ×

Sold - Strymon multiswitch plus
£155
Rushden

Salt on your Bass?

DSC_0502.thumb.JPG.33ddf41653c345bd1d0c206d8a500ad5.JPGseeHi, still clearing down some pedals as redoing my board. So selling:

Strymon multiswitch plus - supports pedals like the volante with preset switching and other functions. Spanking condition. Rubber sticky feet on the bottom, comes with trs cable and box. £95 posted. 

Sold - Boss LS2 - probably on of the all time utility pedals. In used condition. Works perfectly. Velcro on bottom. £45 posted. 

Any questions drop me a line. Thanks

DSC_0501.thumb.JPG.c57ce0ae523d9383e5088069337e7362.JPGDSC_0502.thumb.JPG.33ddf41653c345bd1d0c206d8a500ad5.JPG

Edited by Salt on your Bass?

• 4 weeks later...

Y'know, I have absolutely no clue what a Strymon Multiswitch does.

I've been playing a while and I've owned loads of pedals, so I'm not a complete idiot.

Telling people what a £95 pedal actually does must surely lead to more interest, neh?

And don't call me Shirley.

Fair point.... If you have a compatible Strymon pedal, it offers specific extended functionality subject to the pedal....

Compatible pedals include volante, iridium, night sky, Riverside, sunset....others as well apparently... Bumpf here because it's not the easiest thing to describe. I used it to access more volante presets 

https://www.strymon.net/product/multiswitchplus/#section-14

• MB1 locked this topic