Why become a member? ×

Feedback for MrT-Bass

King Tut

I collected a vintage Precision from Tiernan today. A sale was agreed during lockdown and i left a deposit for socially distanced collection once lockdown was over. The bass was as described - to be honest I think Tiernan undersold it in his description. Tiernan waited patiently for lockdown to end and I felt no pressure to finalise the deal. Communication was good so be assured you can deal with confidence.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought an MXR power brick from Tiernan. Great communication throughout. It was posted on next day delivery, the packaging was bombproof and the unit was as described. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with Tiernan again. Thanks mate.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Aha! Just bought a Collaboration Devices Compressor from Tiernan - good communications and quick to respond, sorted delivery quick and easy, gear came nicely boxed and in pristine condition! Would defo deal with him again.

Best,

Ander.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ander87 said:

Aha! Just bought a Collaboration Devices Compressor from Tiernan - good communications and quick to respond, sorted delivery quick and easy, gear came nicely boxed and in pristine condition! Would defo deal with him again.

Best,

Ander.

Pleasure Ander...Glad you like it :) 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...