Why become a member? ×

Super Guitars

Reagan

Has anyone ever heard of a brand called Super Guitars? I bought my first bass a couple weeks ago from a pawnshop and I can’t seem to find anything about the brand. It’s also really odd like I was looking for a new pick guard because I want to repaint and all that and it has a 9 hole pick guard and I could pretty much only find 13 hole.

7B38D9D2-CBA8-489F-B429-916A2AA615A9.jpeg

6B68EFF0-DBCC-4249-9450-7561FF21222D.jpeg

Edited by Reagan
I wanted to add something about the guitar

1 hour ago, Bassfinger said:

I guess that they wouldn't sell many if they'd called themselves Shite Guitars.

A bit pretentious though, especially considering it by far most likely is actually a budget instrument.

Kind of like a now bankrupt and closed big Danish music gear chain that had a series of budget musical instruments and music gear called "Supreme" (kind of like how Thomann got Harley Benton).

The Supreme tube condenser mic that I bought from them though is no short of amazing though, and has served me well for 18 years or something in that ballpark, it actually even wasn't exactly that cheap, but compared to other tube condenser microphones on the market it would still be considered budget.

But yeah, "Shite", "Mediocre" and "Wannabee" are probably brand names you'd want to avoid regardless of what business you are running or what you are trying to sell. 

Edited by Baloney Balderdash