Why become a member? ×

I'm new, and my Bass is broke.

NewUser

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/12/2020 at 22:53, NewUser said:

So, I'm trying to figure out what all these knobs do on the guitar. 5 knobs! 

Probably volume, balance between pickups, treble, midrange, bass

likely the rear-most four will have center notch positions 

https://en.m.audiofanzine.com/misc-electric-bass/traben-bass-company/array-attack-5/user_reviews/r.28628.html

Edited by Geek99
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MacDaddy said:

Big Digitech fan here, I have the BP355.

The RP1 is for guitarists, but spend some time with it and you be able to find some useable sounds. A quick Google suggests the analogue effects were rated at the time. 

I'm guessing you mean, 'the analog effects were (related)' ?

Okay, just made a call, told the rp1 guy "hey, I'm sorry but there is a bp50 on reverb for 35 that I'm probably going to go with (this is true) unless you can come down, I  mean that thing is around 30 years old. Would you take 20?

He said yes.

So now I got a few hours to decide if I'm going to get it on my way home from work or get the bp50. There both so cheap I might just get them both.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ricky 4000 said:

20 bucks? That's the price of like, 5 face masks. Or a five dollar shake... allowing for inflation.

Price of a pack of fags!  Or a six pack in the USA!  Sometimes.....bite the bullet, it's what it's worth to you ...not the resell price.  Set a budget and try to stick to it.  We don't buy the cheapes food, shoes, whatever.  Get going on bass.....you will soon forget the price!   GAS will soon set in!!  Good luck!  Could always get a headphone amp???

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ProfJames said:

Price of a pack of fags!  Or a six pack in the USA!  Sometimes.....bite the bullet, it's what it's worth to you ...not the resell price.  Set a budget and try to stick to it.  We don't buy the cheapes food, shoes, whatever.  Get going on bass.....you will soon forget the price!   GAS will soon set in!!  Good luck!  Could always get a headphone amp???

^^^ This, all day long.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ProfJames said:

I'm using this for an amp, mini head and speaker. 

Screenshot_20210118-171654.thumb.png.06e41fd191cb0d77371d0c98bfc80d6f.png