xzodar

Yamaha BB2025 Natural
£1300
Chipping Sodbury, Bristol

Superb Yamaha BB2025 with Yamaha hard case, in excellent condition. 

This really is one of the nicest basses that I have played in terms of feel but I’ve seen something else which has come up for sale and can only consider that purchase by selling this instrument.  So this is very much a feeler at the moment.

Collection (within COVID guidelines) preferred although shipping at cost can be arranged.  I would prefer someone to actually see the bass and be happy before parting with a large sum of money and tbh that’s what puts me off shipping.  

Happy to drive up to an hour from Chipping Sodbury (just north of Bristol) for a meet if needed.

Shows as 9lb 7oz on my kitchen scales.

Please PM me if you have any additional questions.

Thanks

Pete

9B8941D9-F025-488C-A746-FEF9CF2EFD27.jpeg

F7D580FA-D574-4A97-B195-15F423366CDF.jpeg

D36E8170-E04B-4D91-B1B5-6DA4C3DA60D7.jpeg

6B65303E-18ED-4565-83AA-DF423F53BBCC.jpeg

82850519-4964-4476-9918-6378CD77A355.jpeg

83EA0131-C0CD-41BF-B1A3-D6C78BE73214.jpeg

902F43E8-7FA3-4CFD-9936-D7FCB7A417B4.jpeg

Edited by xzodar
Typo
  • Like 9

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By waveydavy
      Yamaha SC-02 sessioncake practice amp for sale. Recent impulse purchase a fortnight ago , put batteries in to test but otherwise new in the box.
      looking for £20
      Features & details
      A Portable, lightweight, battery powered device for creating, collaborating and mixing Plug in your microphone, keyboard or digital instrument Jam with your friends Jam or practice with iOS apps Mix your own session Input L/mono, input R (standard phone, Hi-Z), mic input (XLR), phones, chain x 2 (stereo mini), aux (4-pole mini)
    • By 1966powers
      Yamaha TRB John Patitucci Signature Bass  in good condition + Harvest Leather Bass Bag  in good condition too.   
      £1850 / 2.000€  Price includes shipping.
      Details:
      YAMAHA TRB JP2
      Weight: 11,24 lbs / 5,1 kg.
      Scale: 35” 
      Bridge: 19mm 
      26 frets
      Nut: 2 3/16”
      Radius: 40” 
      Body: Alder and Ash (layered), with Quilt Maple top and back
      Neck: Maple 3 pcs
      Fingerboard: Ebony
      Bolt-on neck 
      Hardware: Gold; Tuners have white perloid pegheads
      Pickups: Alnico V hum cancelling
      Electronics: Volume, Blend, 3 band EQ (+/- Treble Mid Bass) N.B. the mid control is continuous, as opposed to the 3-way rotary selector switch found on the earlier TRB JP model and other TRBs/BBs
      Mother of Pearl and Abalone inlays, gloss finish.

HARVEST LEATHER BASS BAG
      Cow Antique. Calf leather in retro look. 

• By mikers93
      I bought this bass off a great user on this forum at the start of lockdown and I'm not finding myself having the time to play it anymore now things have calmed a little so id prefer it went to a better home where it was used !
      It doesn't come with a bag or stand but I'm happy to include my brand new copy of https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hal-Leonard-Bass-Method-Complete/dp/0793563836/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=learn+bass+guitar+book&qid=1609181646&sr=8-4 if it goes to a new player.
      I'm based in Abingdon but I'm happy to meet in the surrounding areas
      Original Post can be found here ! 

As per the original post there are a few nicks but other than that its in fantastic condition and sounds great !

• By Kevsy71
      For sale only: Yamaha TRB II 5 string.

35" scale for a mighty B string, and an active B/M/T pre with volume/blend. Purchased from Brother Jones of this parish but now need to make space for impending house move...
      43mm nut
      4.6 kg
      19mm spacing at bridge 
      Condition:
      Cosmetically as per photos, one small dent on front shown.
      Fully working order and a lovely player.
      All controls work well, although the centre detentes don't 'bite' as much as they maybe should. But the pots hold their position and I've never had a problem.
      Comes with gig bag, of which the pocket zip doesn't work but the main bag zip does.
      Will ship for free in UK by Parcelforce 48
      My feedback: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/235157-kevsy71/
      Cheers!
      Kev

• By Mattbass97
      Yamaha BB735A Sunburst 5 String PJ Active Bass Guitar With Sturdy Gig Bag. 
      Sold elsewhere for £570 + £39.99 shipping via ParcelForce tracked, signed for and with third party delivery insurance.
      In perfect working order and plays well (of course set up to your preference!)
      Has been gigged but well looked after - I have tried to take photos of every noticeable scratch / minor dent to show you the condition as best as possible. As you can see most of the scratches don’t appear unless under direct light or when using a flash thanks to the dark brown finish. See the bridge specifically which I had to use flash to show.
      Bass comes with gig bag shown which is sturdier than most! 
      Will be double boxed in the gig bag and shipped via parcel force and insured.
      Bass is currently fitted with a newish (a month or so) set of MarkBass LongEvo 045-130 coated bass strings.
      Any questions please let me know.

See spec and further details below!
      The BB for the working pro, the BB700 series features a versatile active/passive pickup configuration with a three-band EQ, six-bolt miter neck joint, Alder/Maple/Alder construction, and a diagonally strung convertible bridge.
      3-Piece body: Alder / Maple / Alder 5 piece neck: Maple / Mahogany 6-Bolt Miter Neck Joint Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia) Scale: 864 mm (long scale) Frets: 21 Medium Pickups: YGD Custom V7 Pickups (AlnicoV) Vintage Plus Bridge: Convertible Bridge and Saddle Controls feature active 3-band EQ with battery alert led and active / passive switch Controls: Volume, Balance, Bass, Middle, Treble Colour: Dark Coffee Sunburst Gloss Includes a sturdy gig bag (see photos)   Yamaha demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDslUlL_j7Y