Why become a member? Ɨ

Line 6 Helix Stomp Brand New SOLD
Ā£395
Hexham

walshy

Helix Stomp in sexy white šŸ˜

Ok, so I bought this for use at home but realistically the Floor does everything I need. Paid a shade more than this for it but postage included. Literally brand new and never been turned on or registered.Ā 
Ā 

Original receipt can be included for warranty. Iā€™ve had it about 4 weeks so easier to sell than send it back.Ā 

B51044B7-CA91-4523-A720-EBB2C8EF0EF0.jpeg

E30C5BC7-3F72-4FB5-8466-AAAA0F30E8EB.jpeg

9280F9AC-33DD-495E-8252-2ABB30B2AD5D.jpeg

Edited by walshy
  • Like 2

Just a heads-up, @walshyĀ - warranties donā€™t always transfer to the second owner so itā€™s probably worth checking with Line 6 before mentioning that as a selling point. (I looked at a 6-month old Novation Summit which has a 3-year warranty but when I asked Novation about their policy, I was told that it would not transfer to me if I bought it (even if I were given the original receipt).)

Edited by Quatschmacher

53 minutes ago, walshy said:

Yeah I will check although its not been registered, plugged in or turned on. I will double check though mate.

Itā€™s not always to do with registration (though not having been registered is probably a plus point) but they often insist that the name on the original receipt match the name of the person claiming under warranty.Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GisserD said:

When I've registered l6 gear in the past they want a month of purchace and serial number. On one case I think I had to attach a receiptĀ 

Aye I can include receipt no problem at all

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic