Why become a member? ×

BASS RIG. MARKBASS LM111 WITHDRAWN AND BAREFACED S12T NOW SOLD
£775
NR KINGS LYNN NORFOLK

jonunders

Hi, time and age and my joints are slowly moving on so I have decided to pass on this fabulous rig to someone who may be looking to upgrade or simply own these items

Cab: Barefaced S12t 2x12" neodymium speakers with tweeter. I do not profess to understand about all the highs, mids and lows ect, I just know this is an astounding cab with an excellent track record and sounds wonderful. It comes with a Roqsilid cover.

Amp: Markbass Little Mark 111,(track record speaks for it's self). At this time it is housed in a "Boschma" slimline 3u flight case which also houses a "Korg" DTR 2000 digital tuner. The flight case has one rubber foot missing(see photo)

I have this set up approximately 10 years and all items are in excellent condition and have been well looked after. 

I would prefer to sell as a whole item but can separate if required, PM me to discuss individual items or to make me an offer. I am open to trades, but, I am looking to purchase a MarkBass Combo. 2x10 2x12 or Ninja with cash either way (also dependent on selling other parts

Would also consider trades for 2 1x10, 2 1x12 Markbass cabs, +- and cash difference and keep amp

Postage is also up for discussion

DSC02858.jpg

DSC02859.jpg

DSC02863.jpg

DSC02864.jpg

DSC02868.jpg

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02873.jpg

DSC02874.jpg

DSC02875.jpg

DSC02877.jpg

Edited by jonunders
Another thought popped onto my head
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, caitlin said:

Postage to Scotland would probably be as much as the price of the rig, and I'm never actually going to play in front of other humans :/

What about seeing if you can get a basschat relay going? I’d help out in the Midlands.

This is a great pairing. I’ve been thorough a few amps but the pairing of an LM III with my Barefaced BigOne and Midget has been the dogs.

That's a very kind offer, but don't worry. I'm so sorry I'm window shopping, I don't really have space and with no gig I have no real need. It's just a great deal and a great looking rig. I hope you get a taker soon so I can get on with kicking myself for passing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic