Why become a member? ×

FODERA - Monarch Standard 4
£3550
Barcelona

achavarin

Here is for your consideration my Fodera Monarch Standard 4 . 

This was built in 2018, I got it about five months ago, and I am the first owner. The Bass is in impecable condition, as expected it comes with the hardcase and case candy. 

I was very excited when I got this bass guitar, it plays, sounds and feels great. However when I took it to a jam/rehearsal with my mates, it was too polite (we play grunge/stoner rock). Not the right tool for me. I had an "it is not you it's me" moment with the bass.  I am not a player that is big on solos or chord work when playing with the band, I am more the brick-laying-foundation-setting type player and this bass is way too much for me. It has plenty of tones available, the preamp is very versatile, weight is under 4kg, she looks great and has that butterfly on the headstock and all the gold trimmings. I just couldn't make it work, too many options/knobs and switches.

So with a heavy heart, because I really like the bass, I will do the right thing and move it so hopefully it finds a good home. It really needs to be played by someone who can take advantage of all that it offers. 

I guess in so many words, I am more of a meat and potatoes guy. So I will be going back to my p and j basses. 

Looking around what these go for typically, considering what they go for NEW in the UK and Europe, and this one is pretty much new I know I have to take a hit (a 25% one), I think it is reasonably priced, considering it was black friday. 

It would make a great early christmas present too!. 

thanks for looking

abe

20201127_093527.jpg

20201127_093535.jpg

20201127_093622.jpg

• Like 3