Why become a member? ×

FS: Dr Scientist Dusk Filter *SOLD*
£150
London

Higgie

Up for sale is a Dr Scientist Dusk. It's a really cool envelope filter, auto wah, and cutoff filter pedal with tons of sounds and modes. Expression pedal control, tap tempo, MIDI, as well as 4 presets that can be saved to the pedal itself. All in all, one of the most versatile and controllable filters I've come across. 

Its in absolutely MINT condition and has the box/manual/trinkets and accessories (stickers and picks) that came with it when new. In other words, exactly as you'd expect to get it from a shop, save for the fact I have already added the velcro for you!

£150 posted snags this beast!

Pictures here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/SG6SuxsljWn7ryDsT0SxQD8ruDV1ztuA5mTsr4N2LPh

Edited by Higgie
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, GisserD said:

Great filter! Its the only one I've come across that hat midi controllable subdivisions of the lfo. 

Perfect for Dubstep. 

It’s super cool. Certainly has the most features of any filter i’ve played, and for the price is INSANE value

10 hours ago, Higgie said:

It’s super cool. Certainly has the most features of any filter i’ve played, and for the price is INSANE value

It’s also signed with a personal note from Ryan of Dr. Scientist (to me though 😆) on the inside of the back plate. I got a good deal on it as I had a detailed correspondence about feature ideas with him. 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, andybassdoyle said:

Keep coming back to this, but I can't escape the conclusion that I'm not a scientist.... 

That's not a requirement of ownership! But just to be on the safe side... Are you a Doctor?

• Haha 1

• MB1 locked this topic