Why become a member? ×

!!! SOLD !!! MARUSZCZYK Elwood 4 Fretless in almost new condition, 2010, £549 GBP delivered (see ad) !!!
£549
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

MARUSZCZYK Elwood 4 Fretless in almost new condition, 2010 !!!

NO TRADES !

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £549 GBP !!! (new price is €1200 Euros !!!)

In fully working condition, fully original (except for the crap Maruszczyk SC4 pickups changed for ToneRider TRJ1) and in almost new condition.

Here are the specifications :

Body : one piece swamp ash

Neck : one piece very slightly flamed maple

Fingerboard : ebony

Positions : 21 (lined)

Headstock : angled

Pickups : 2 brand new ToneRider TRJ1 in 60's position

Controls : volume, volume, tone

Tuners : no name Maruszczyk 4 in line

Bridge : no name Maruszczyk

Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm

Nut : black polymer

Strings spacing at nut : 11 mm

Knobs : original metal dome

Scale : 34 inches

Hardware colour : chrome

Truss rod : one fully working

Finish : 3 Tone Sunburst open grain matte

Land of craftsmanship : Poland

Serial number : 100208

Year : 2010

Weight : 4.255 kilos

Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will be sent in a form fitted polystyrene Eko parcel as I have no bag or case for this bass (no worries as it's like having a soft case wrapping the bass) and will comme with a spare hardly used flat wounds strings set (as seen on the last photo, looks like Rotosound).

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It has been fitted with a brand new set of Fodera Medium Nickel Round Wound strings (45 - 65 - 85 - 105).

This bass has almost never been played and is almost as new. The ToneRider TRJ1 pickups are terrific sounding vintage pickups.

Link to the Maruszczyk Elwood C page : Elwood C | Public Peace (public-peace.de)

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the fantastic almost new condition for a 10 years old bass ! All the photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1otKa943bvinPUtL33_VWxAIWU4EnDlta?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, binky_bass said:

I've seen Tony in person, he is not a beautiful man! 😂

I know, Russ, that you're jealous because you were only the second on the podium for the ugliest man of the year, but, hey, don't be a Trump : admit that you've lost and that I won ! 🤪

• Haha 1