Why become a member? ×

Alnus Bass

merello

Amusing name aside, they look a lot like yet another set of fashionably filthy and smashed up Fender copies to me.

I'm not a Fender copy hater by any means but at what point does a market become oversaturated with countless identical clones of the oldest, most common and by now, most generic basses ever created?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wateroftyne said:

Appreciate the whole concept of relic'ing is an odd one to some, but I never saw the point of a relic'd bass with a non-Fender logo on it.

I’ve had an idea - the claimed “just one guy” at sandberg who does relics should quit, go and work for Fender CS and then  there’ll be no relic sandbergs, CS relic fenders will look half-decent @Beedster AND they’ll have a fender logo neatly satisfying @wateroftyne as well

i know ... so simple, such genius ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Geek99 said:

I’ve had an idea - the claimed “just one guy” at sandberg who does relics should quit, go and work for Fender CS and then  there’ll be no relic sandbergs, CS relic fenders will look half-decent @Beedster AND they’ll have a fender logo neatly satisfying @wateroftyne as well

i know ... so simple, such genius ...

Genius idea :)