Why become a member? ×

G&L Fallout Bass

Fil1ip

I've owned a number of G&L Tributes - the build quality has been right up there. No idea how they compare to the MIA but they are good basses in their own right.

You do know that they make Fallout Tributes too??

https://www.andertons.co.uk/g-l-tribute-fallout-short-scale-bass-jet-black-tieflb-111r01r40?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=surfaces&gclid=Cj0KCQiAwf39BRCCARIsALXWETwbLdLvnqGs2hg6VyYaHLWjRQ13zk2zwSAfZgoInkuR42Yztw4Gt_saAneREALw_wcB

Edited by TheGreek

17 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

I've owned a number of G&L Tributes - the build quality has been tight up there. No idea how they compare to the MIA but they are in good basses their own right.

You do know that they make Fallout Tributes too??

https://www.andertons.co.uk/g-l-tribute-fallout-short-scale-bass-jet-black-tieflb-111r01r40?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=surfaces&gclid=Cj0KCQiAwf39BRCCARIsALXWETwbLdLvnqGs2hg6VyYaHLWjRQ13zk2zwSAfZgoInkuR42Yztw4Gt_saAneREALw_wcB

Yes I have seen the tributes

Are they far eastern made!

I was just wondering about the £1750 price tag 'quality' 

1 hour ago, Fil1ip said:

Would you consider a usa at £999

Almost half price? Yeah probably, if I were actually in the market for a Fallout that is. Given that Fender are churning out great (albeit Mexican manufactured) short scale basses for under £1k, similar money for a USA G&L feels like a nice deal.

The usual price of £1750 is just too steep in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 26/11/2020 at 21:46, CameronJ said:

Almost half price? Yeah probably, if I were actually in the market for a Fallout that is. Given that Fender are churning out great (albeit Mexican manufactured) short scale basses for under £1k, similar money for a USA G&L feels like a nice deal.

The usual price of £1750 is just too steep in my opinion.

An old post now but I just picked up a used USA fallout from here and it doesn't disappoint in any way.

I was cautious as I couldn't find very much about them so I wouldn't have paid the full price for it (or any other bass to be honest).

My ears tell me that it is a great guitar so if you have the disposable dosh check them out!

• Like 2