Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Ibanez GSR200BF fretless bass for sale ***PRICE DROP***
£150
Leeds

petergales

NOW ONLY £130!!!!!!

For sale is my Ibanez GSR200BF. It has a lined fretless fingerboard and that playability that Ibanez basses are renowned for. Two volume controls and a master tone which can be enhanced by a bass boost control.

The bass is in great condition but has picked up a couple of very small dings that I have tried to show in the pics. The neck has no damage at all.

Selling because I’m after something else and so I have to apply the one-in-one-out rule.

Ibanez no longer make this model so the nearest I could find that can be bought currently is this fretted one with this blurb from the company website:

“The Ibanez GSR200B-WNF Bass Guitar embodies the same ethos of each bass created since the series' inception 25 years ago, that of the perfect marriage of form and functionality to provide a bass of exceptional playability and sound. The body of the Ibanez GSR200B WNF Bass Guitar has been carved to offer a comfortable playing experience and awesome looks, with its contoured design. This has been constructed from mahogany for it's warm, biting tone with well-rounded lows.

Adding playability to the comfort of the Ibanez GSR200BWNF's body is a GSR4 maple neck, topped by a rosewood fingerboard with medium frets and white dot inlays, and intonation kept stable by a B10 bridge. Delivering the strong voice, with a full low-end, of the Ibanez GSR200B-WNF Bass Guitar is a pair of PSND pickups, a Powersound P and Powersound J. This is combined with the Phat II EQ. This addition consists of four control knobs, giving you two individual volume controls, a master tone, and a bass boost, which gives you instant extra low-end grunt whenever you need.”

I don’t have the packaging to be able to post so it has to be collection only although I could meet up within a reasonable distance (say 30 miles) from Leeds.

No trades thank you.

Ibanez Bass 001.JPG

Ibanez Bass 002.JPG

Ibanez Bass 003.JPG

Ibanez Bass 004.JPG

Ibanez Bass 005.JPG

Ibanez Bass 006.JPG

Ibanez Bass 007.JPG

Edited by petergales
SOLD
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...