Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£120
Oxford

Ben Jamin

As part of a gear clear-out I'm looking to sell my Sonuus Wahoo!

This is a pretty unique pedal that offers unparalleled control and expression for creating filter and wah sounds. It can emulate any filter or wah effect you want, and you can store settings as presets and switch it up on the fly. You can make your bass say any vowel sound you like.

It's not for the faint-hearted though.

Essentially it's two analogue filters and an overdrive circuit, controlled digitally. It comes with 100 presets and space for 100 more. You can change most of this on pedal itself but the real magic happens when you use the software.

It comes to life when you plug it in via USB to your computer and control via the software (Mac or Windows).

For the sake of keeping this post relatively short, I'll just link you here: 

I'm the original owner and it's been stored in a flight case pedalboard for several years, with only the occasional use!

Happy to offer to you for £120 plus postage, or I can drive a short way for a safe delivery/hand-off.

Thanks for looking :)

Wahoo 1.jpg

Wahoo 2.jpg

Edited by Ben Jamin
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, stewblack said:

"the only filter/wah you'll EVER NEED"

As a wah and filter addicted fool these words are worryingly exciting to me. 

The level of control is pretty incredible! The software is pretty easy to get your head around if you're familiar with filters :)

The only reason I'm selling is that I haven't gigged in a few years so I'm clearing out a bunch of gear down to just my bass and a pre-amp.

• MB1 locked this topic