Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Stingray Special **SOLD**
£1500
Leicester

Lee-Man

Lockdown has meant that I've brought loads of my gear home/out of storage. It's been great! But, I've have started to realise how much has amassed over the years. 

So, going to start putting some bits and bobs up for sale.

These are great. Low action, big tone. It's in great condition and comes with the OHSC. 

Had a few questions about the weight. Its 3.55kg or 7.82lbs. It's at the lighter end of this particular range of basses for sure. 

IMG_20201122_134808.jpg

IMG_20201122_134821.jpg

IMG_20201122_134823.jpg

IMG_20201122_134835.jpg

Edited by Lee-Man
  • Like 12

Man, this looks killer! Love that wood grain. Fair price too and literally down the road from me. This could be the Louis Johnson/Bernard Edwards bass I have been looking for. Very tempting, very tempting indeed. Good that I want a Classic with the 2 band EQ, so I can resist, well, for the moment at least 😉

GLWTS 👍

• Like 1

On 23/11/2020 at 12:40, Eldon Tyrell said:

Man, this looks killer! Love that wood grain. Fair price too and literally down the road from me. This could be the Louis Johnson/Bernard Edwards bass I have been looking for. Very tempting, very tempting indeed. Good that I want a Classic with the 2 band EQ, so I can resist, well, for the moment at least 😉

GLWTS 👍

Go on treat yourself, I'll even chuck in a free cuppa and some choc biscuits ;)

• Like 1

On 23/11/2020 at 12:40, Eldon Tyrell said:

GLWTS 👍

Agreed nice wood man 

3 hours ago, Lee-Man said:

Go on treat yourself, I'll even chuck in a free cuppa and some choc biscuits ;)

Thanks for the kind offer and yes, it is a strong contender. I cannot believe that it is still on the market. I am still hoping to find a Classic 2EQ that looks like yours but so far haven't had any luck. The Classic has a glossy neck, which I don't normally like, which is another reason why your bass is still in the running. I guess someone just needs to convince me that I can get the 3EQ to sound like the classic 2EQ and I am in 😀  

• MB1 locked this topic