Why become a member? ×

1spot supply

ped

Rather than have a long daisy chain for just 3 pedals look for CCTV cables, you can get 3 way ones (and others) to make your board a little bit neater. Something like this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DC-BLACK-CABLE-LV-POWER-SPLITTER-2-1MM-1-x-FEMALE-IN-3-x-RIGHT-ANGLE-MALE-OUT/321915388318?hash=item4af3a7019e:g:wO4AAOSwT5tWP3uO

Used these cables with single power supplies (Dunlop and TC FWIW) on mini 2/3 pedal boards for years with no issues.

Edited by lemmywinks
  • Like 1

Given that your three pedals are digital, you will probably get some noise by putting them on daisy chained power. I would suggest buying a couple of Joyo ZGP adapters and putting them on two of your pedals, that way all three are isolated from each other. Problem solved for under £20

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AJ567 said:

Given that your three pedals are digital, you will probably get some noise by putting them on daisy chained power. I would suggest buying a couple of Joyo ZGP adapters and putting them on two of your pedals, that way all three are isolated from each other. Problem solved for under £20

Good idea, thanks. I'll bear that in mind.

• Like 1

OK all plugged in - no noise at all powering the C4 and TC Ditto, however the Future Impact makes a high pitched whine, not super loud but enough to be annoying, and it's louder with the pedal off. I put that on a separate supply and it's silent. Would the Joyo ZGP solve that I wonder? I'll get one and try as it would be neat to have everything from one supply.