Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Trace Elliot Series 6 AH300 with Flight Case
£270
South Yorkshire

Deedee

I'm selling several classic Trace Elliot amplifiers from my collection.

First up is this AH300. These classic Series 6 amplifiers were manufactured in the UK from around 1989 to 1992/3 at a time when build quality counted for more than cost and weight.

• AH300 GP12
  • 12 band graphic eq
  • Passive and Active bass inputs
  • Graphic In/Out switch
  • Pre-shape In/Out switch
  • Foot switch socket
  • Graphic/Flat level slider
  • DI Out with Pre/post switch
  • Effects Send/Return
  • Line In/Out
  • Headphone socket
  • 300 watts at 4 ohms
  • Min load 4 ohms
  • Weight approx 23kg

As you can see from the photos this is in superb condition and I'm pretty confident that this is one of the best examples around. It comes with a heavy duty flight case which is in good order as I replaced the only dodgy section of foam not too long back.

Any questions or futher photos required, please ask.

Collection or meet up preferred as being around waiting for a courier could be a bit tricky at the moment, but I don’t mind driving a fair way to meet up (strictly observing Covid distancing of course).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by Deedee
Traded
  • Like 6

Yes they're both worth far more to my mind and to be honest I don't mind if they sit in the cupboard for a few more years.  However, the reality is that I may be looking to downsize and move house in the future, so I've got to try and be sensible (for a change).

Agree with every word. I'm in a similar situation with an AH500, an AH300 and 2x AH150. I've had them all serviced by my local amp tech and they all play like new amps. Put out far too many watts considering what's written on the outside with tones to die for.

If anybody's into those 80s tones (whether it's rock, soul or funk) these are the kiddies to have. IMO nobody has surpassed the TE tonal package. I can't understand why everybody doesn't have at least one - weight isn't an issue with the heads.

• Like 2