Why become a member? ×

Deke Leonard - Christmas Offer! £10 plus postage LAST ONE!
£15
Bournemouth

Note - rather than start a new topic I have bumped this one... Now down to the last copy, so don't hang around, this will be its last Christmas!

DEKE LEONARD - THE TWANG DYNASTY

Guitarist-singer Deke Leonard was a founder member of Welsh rock’n’roll band Man. He served with them, give or take a couple of sabbaticals, from 1968 until 2004, when he became a solo artist, broadcaster and raconteur. (A series for Radio Wales based on his writing saw him nominated for a Sony Award.)

I was proud to be his publisher from 1996 until his death in 2017, and have posted several book extracts on Basschat over the years for general amusement. A link to one is pasted below.

I have a dozen new copies of his third book, The Twang Dynasty. It is Deke’s analysis of the most influential guitarists in popular music, acclaimed by Classic Rock as ‘the most illuminating, idiosyncratic, illuminating and entertaining book on the subject available anywhere’. It has 44 Amazon reviews, rating 4.5 stars, and was Book of the Month in Guitar and Bass magazine. 

It's a great Christmas present idea for yourself or any music-loving friend, and I am delighted to offer it at £12, UK postage inclusive... RRP was £17.99. 

Once these books have gone, that's it from me - so drop me a line if you're interested. Be warned - its 371 pages long, and you may find yourself unable to put it down!

IMG_4540.jpeg

IMG_4539.jpeg

Edited by Mickeyboro
It's cut price Christmaaaaaas!
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mickeyboro changed the title to Deke Leonard - Christmas Offer! £10 plus postage LAST ONE!