Why become a member? ×

****SOLD****2010 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray Classic****SOLD****
£1475
GUISBOROUGH

tom1946

I've only just got this having been told twice that it weighs 8.5 lbs, it really does not!

The real weight of this beautiful bass is 10.85 lbs. Which is why I'm selling it. I'm 74 with a glass shoulder and a very bad back.

This is a quality reissue of the 1976 Stingray, When Mr Fender started the company.

It has the dampers and the white pickup cover to finish it off, in the flesh (or wood) it looks amazing and plays wonderfully well being a 2eq.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am over this bass, I love it and you will too.

The price includes delivery.

****I should add that the only trade I would consider is another Stingray that weighs 8.5 lbs, 2eq, Maple board.****

Please buy it.

IMG_3369.JPG

IMG_3368.JPG

IMG_3373.JPG

IMG_3374.JPG

IMG_3370.JPG

IMG_3371.JPG

IMG_3372.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3378.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3380.JPG

IMG_3381.JPG

IMG_3382.JPG

Edited by tom1946
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, Typhus said:

Willing to ship to Finland?

PM'd

57 minutes ago, Thunderbird said:

Im sorry to hear this Tom its awful you have been stitched up as you are one of the nicest most genuine people on the forum I hope this all works out for you mate :)

Thanks Paul. I'm sure it will.

The only trade I'm really interested in would be a 2eq Stingray with a maple board that weighs around 8.5 lbs.

I thought that was what I'd bought so the hunt goes on. Who would swap a light bass for a heavy one? Right....

• MB1 locked this topic