Why become a member? ×

Black Friday Deals?

Al Krow

On 27/11/2020 at 11:10, Woodinblack said:

PMT have 10% off, so I picked up their remaining B-Stock ABM600 Evo-IV, which was £389, so with the 10% off it was pretty well half price.

Was a bit surprised when it turned up today: 

IMG_1351.thumb.jpeg.a3771651730ddfabed60c2f1cb5e238e.jpeg

Luckily it was the right thing, I guess they just ran out of boxes so used a hofner bass box!

Edited by Woodinblack
  • Like 3

On 27/11/2020 at 11:41, Lozz196 said:

Yeah I picked up one of those a few weeks back, just didn’t think of Black Friday plus had no idea if they only had one so nabbed at the time.

But ordered two of the ABM PRO-NEO 210s from PMT today, a nice saving of £95  so pretty pleased with that.

And yes, a new 600 watt two-cab stack in lockdown, much needed 🤣

Sadly my order has received the curse of PMT Online, as such I’ve only received one of the cabs, not both. Not a real problem, delivery was free, and I can have the other delivered to my workplace but I was so looking forward to getting them today. Still, tried one out and it sounds great with the ABM600 so very pleased with it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quatschmacher said:

Bax is offering some ridiculously good prices on top-drawer synths: the Moog One 16-voice, Sequential Prophet 10 and Pro 3 SE are all cheaper than their smaller siblings. And there’s 7.5% off those prices. 

That would certainly be impressive if you could count on them delivering it

1 hour ago, Woodinblack said:

Yeh, they lost my EHB1505 when I sent it back. Well, I suppose to be fair it was Hermes, but they were no help

That's pretty much my story, too, albeit a much smaller item (a pedal). Hermes or UPS also very much in the frame. 

Edited by Al Krow

1 minute ago, Al Krow said:

That's pretty much my story, too, albeit a much smaller item (a pedal). Hermes also very much in the frame. 

1 hour ago, Woodinblack said:

Yeh, they lost my EHB1505 when I sent it back. Well, I suppose to be fair it was Hermes, but they were no help

I saw they had options for Hermes and for UPS. I chose UPS. 

3 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Well, the initial delivery was fine - actually it was 2 days late but it was when everything was kicking off in the first lockdown so nothing was working right. It was then I notice the headstock was split, contacted them, they told me to take it back via hermes and there were no options.

Dealing with them on a return is no fun. Other places I have returned to, Andertons and Gear4Music, sent someone around to pickup the item.

I am happy with my replaced one in the end, but it took a really long time!

27 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Actually in defence of Hermes, it may have been UPS in my case, I can't exactly remember now - I've looked back through my emails but have only kept the refund confirmation. 

I've not had any issues with UPS when I've used them myself. 

21 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Well, the initial delivery was fine - actually it was 2 days late but it was when everything was kicking off in the first lockdown so nothing was working right. It was then I notice the headstock was split, contacted them, they told me to take it back via hermes and there were no options.

Dealing with them on a return is no fun. Other places I have returned to, Andertons and Gear4Music, sent someone around to pickup the item.

I am happy with my replaced one in the end, but it took a really long time!

^^ This, except mine was 12 months back. They were apologetic for going around in circles for a couple of months, blaming staff cuts. 

Edited by Al Krow