Why become a member? ×

Black Friday Deals?

Al Krow

£6 off!!!! Wow, that is absolutely crazy! 6 whole pounds, not half pounds, real honest to god actual pounds!!! Think of how many pink foam shrimp you could buy! The possibilities are literally endless... 

Shame they only have one, you could have double your shrimp if you bought two! 

Edited by binky_bass
  • Haha 3

On 17/11/2020 at 23:42, Al Krow said:

If you spot any great BF deals - let us know!

On the other hand if you see any blatant pre BF price bumps to make it just look like they're offering reductions - feel free to call them out. Here's one. Normal price £399, but you can currently get a HX Stomp for a bargain basement £539 from these guys...

https://www.dawsons.co.uk/207797/line-6-helix-hx-stomp-multi-effects-processor-amp-modeller

Now reduced to a slightly lower £429. Save £110!!!

www.kytary.co.uk are doing up to 50% off on some items. Their Sadowsky strings are 20% off for example, which brings the 5 string sets to £20 each, and the 4 string sets just £17. Their prices are pretty decent anyway, so a black friday sale from them is most welcome!

• Like 2

On 23/11/2020 at 10:23, Higgie said:

www.kytary.co.uk are doing up to 50% off on some items. Their Sadowsky strings are 20% off for example, which brings the 5 string sets to £20 each, and the 4 string sets just £17. Their prices are pretty decent anyway, so a black friday sale from them is most welcome!

Sadowsky string price is very good however their postage charges are extortionate, 50% of the price of a set of strings.

On 19/11/2020 at 19:22, Bobthedog said:

Alex has responded to this on an American forum. They are not doing a Black Friday sale this year as they only realised how thin their margins are after the one last year apparently 

Phew. I told my missus they were unlikely to do another when she complained about me buying my 2nd One10 last time out. 😁

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, E sharp said:

Some of their Musicman basses are stating 10% off , yet are exactly the same price as last week , without the 'discount' .

You have to put in the discount code when going through the checkout. If the 10% discount applies to the item it will be on that items page.

• Thanks 1