Why become a member? ×

Black Friday Deals?

Al Krow

If you spot any great BF deals - let us know!

On the other hand if you see any blatant pre BF price bumps to make it just look like they're offering reductions - feel free to call them out. Here's one. Normal price £399, but you can currently get a HX Stomp for a bargain basement £539 from these guys...

https://www.dawsons.co.uk/207797/line-6-helix-hx-stomp-multi-effects-processor-amp-modeller

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

On the other hand if you see any blatant pre BF price bumps to make it just look like they're offering reductions - feel free to call them out. Here's one. Normal price £399, but you can currently get a HX Stomp for a bargain basement £539 from these guys...

https://www.dawsons.co.uk/207797/line-6-helix-hx-stomp-multi-effects-processor-amp-modeller

Well spotted. Thank you. :)

Frank.

14 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Who wants a fender banjo? :D

The Bajo bit confused me on one of their listings, I thought it was a cool limited edition before realising its just Spanish for bass, haha.

I ordered a Tokai from them though, I wasn't even wanting a bass really, ended up on that site after googling about Jap ESPs.

14 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Ha ha Al, I thought you were having a pop at Alex for a second. :)

9 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

Really hoping to pick up a couple of the new Ashdown PRO NEO ABM210s. If no Black Friday deals I’ll wait til Xmas/New Year see if they turn up in sales then.

Fingers crossed they do something with the new neos Lozz, can only see guitar deals from them at the moment.

17 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

Really hoping to pick up a couple of the new Ashdown PRO NEO ABM210s. If no Black Friday deals I’ll wait til Xmas/New Year see if they turn up in sales then.

I wonder if the lack of live music has had a knock on effect on amp/cab sales, there's only so much volume you need at home. 

Maybe there'll be some good deals to get some stock shifted. 

10 minutes ago, alexa3020 said:

Anyone know if Barefaced ever do Black Friday sales? Or any sales ever?

They did a Black Friday sale last year, so worth a wait and see, they hadn't done one before that AFAIK so it might have been a one off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa3020 said:

Anyone know if Barefaced ever do Black Friday sales? Or any sales ever?

Alex has responded to this on an American forum. They are not doing a Black Friday sale this year as they only realised how thin their margins are after the one last year apparently 

• Like 1

Been having my eye on this for a little while: 

71%2BS8be6l1L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

It looks to be a cool successor to the Boss RC-30 loop station, which was a pedal I enjoyed using for several years and only moved on last year when I was starting to run up against some of its limitations.

As it's only been out a couple of months I really wasn't expecting to see it being discounted for BF. But it's on Amazon with a cheeky (but actually tempting!) £14 off...