Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend 5 Neck Thru
£600
Newton Abbot, Devon

nosnowking

EDIT: Bass Direct have just got one of these in stock at  "Special Offer" price of £899. The RRP is well over a grand...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thru neck version of the Korean Spector. Really, very nice versatile bass. 

Aguilar pickups, OBP-2 preamp, Vol/Vol/Bass/Treble controls, very easy to get a wide range of tones. 

Brass nut, solid maple construction, good and growly when you want it to be, but also mellow and round if you need it. 

35" scale, currently set up with Power Slinkys but I'd be willing set it up with your choice of strings if needed. 

Small pressure ding on the upper bout where your arm goes across the body (which you can't feel) otherwise superb condition. 

Comes with a Gator Transit gig bag which is excellent! Plush lining, neck support, lots of big pockets. 

Don't confuse this with the much cheaper bolt on version, this is a gorgeous bass for the money! I love this bass but unfortunately I've made a bit of a rash purchase of another guitar, so this has to go! :( I'd be happy to take this on any gig, from jazz and funk to full on metal without any issues or worries. 

Willing to courier within the UK at cost to you, but note this does not have a hard case! I'll box it and pack it best I can. 

No trades please :)

20200801_143319.jpg

20200801_143323.jpg

20200801_143330.jpg

20200801_143340.jpg

20200801_143345.jpg

20200801_143405.jpg

Edited by nosnowking
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...