Why become a member? ×

P5 Freedom CGR Retrospective Series SOLD
£1300
Norwich

andybassdoyle

Selling this wonderful P bass. It's been on the forum before and I hope @Hooch doesn't mind my link to the original listing as this contains some superhelpful detail about both the bass and manufacturer.

I will add some current pics to this listing but frankly the bass is in exactly the same condition.

It's sale only I'm afraid. I'm listing at 1,300 as this was the original price and I can't in good conscious ask for more than that on this forum. This said it's an outstanding bass, the B is fabulously well balanced, the neck is superb and you have all the possible P tones you could want from vintage, retro to modern. The colour is sick IMO. I think you would struggle to find something this good south of 2k used.

It's going for financial reasons or it would not be going....:-(

Shipping is possible but will be extra. It came to me in a gigbag but this was perfectly ok for shipping and the bass will be well packed. Alternatively I'm in Norwich if you want to collect or check the bass out, we would need to sort out the detail of that of course in order to remain safe and observe the spirit of the current restrictions in place.

Edited by andybassdoyle

• MB1 locked this topic