Why become a member? ×

BC straplocks

Si600

2 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

Once upon a time, a very long, long time ago...

“Straplocks you shall have my young Padawan.” doTEKVx.png

I'm not so young now, though, and may not have the longevity of The Master. :$

Just think of all the Grolsch you could've drunk while you're waiting. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Pea Turgh said:

I can’t find Grolsch anywhere anyway.  Can’t even remember if I like it!

I don't remember it being particularly pleasant, one of the main reasons for drinking was it came in a 500ml bottle rather than a 330, and you knew it hadn't been watered down, unlike draught. Much the same reason as Newcastle Brown Ale, which was also shite. 😁

27 minutes ago, Maude said:

I don't remember it being particularly pleasant, one of the main reasons for drinking was it came in a 500ml bottle rather than a 330, and you knew it hadn't been watered down, unlike draught. Much the same reason as Newcastle Brown Ale, which was also shite. 😁

Calling Newcastle Brown Ale 'sh*te' is heresy. In my opinion Newcastle Brown Ale was, and still is, a lovely pint.

Anyway back 'On Topic' - My Basschat Strap Locks have been delivered safely (thanks Ped).  They look the business and will be installed tomorrow.

Take it easy and stay safe.

Chris

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maude said:

Used to drink in a bar in Porthcawl where you always had a bottle first, even if you wanted to drink the cans. Not being a fan of Breaker I stuck with the Nukie Brown.

• 3 weeks later...
  • ped locked this topic