Why become a member? ×

SOLD (pending) - Lakland Skyline 44-60 (jazz) - trans white swamp ash body, rosewood neck. £550
£650
Sheffield

Quatschmacher

12 minutes ago, Stealth said:

Have a bump on me i think this may have been mine at one stage or its twin amazing bass. Now if it had another string ........

Thanks. It was, I met you in London to buy it. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

I’m possibly heading down to Bath tomorrow until later in the week so could drop off en route from Sheffield or have the bass with me around the South West for the week if anyone is interested. Speak up if so. 

EDIT - didn’t happen in the end. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

This has dipped into Mexi Jazz price territory.

This bass will be well-made, with levelled (Plex’d) frets. The neck are always tremendous.

ive owned a number of Skyline Lakland. They are consistently US Fendet standard. Bargain!!!!

30 minutes ago, okusman said:

This has dipped into Mexi Jazz price territory.

This bass will be well-made, with levelled (Plex’d) frets. The neck are always tremendous.

ive owned a number of Skyline Lakland. They are consistently US Fendet standard. Bargain!!!!

Thanks. It’s a brilliant bass and easily worth my original asking price. It outplays the 2016 Fender American Standard I used to have.  

This is already a silly price and I’m running out of kidneys to throw in to further sweeten the deal.

It won’t be going any lower than this. EDIT - never say never - I’ve lowered this to stupidly cheap now!

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 1

Don't quite know what else to do to make this any more attractive. I could throw in my first-born child too if it helps.

Really want to get a P bass I’ve seen and so would like to see this go to someone who’ll appreciate it. 

28 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Don't quite know what else to do to make this any more attractive. I could throw in my first-born child too if it helps.

Really want to get a P bass I’ve seen and so would like to see this go to someone who’ll appreciate it. 

What sort of P bass are you after  

I really don’t need this - or to be £500 lighter - but… what a deal. I’ve never even played anything nicer/more expensive than a mim fender. I’m definitely not a good enough bass player to warrant it. But so tempting.

You’ll surely get a quick sale at this price.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Manny said:

I really don’t need this - or to be £500 lighter - but… what a deal. I’ve never even played anything nicer/more expensive than a mim fender. I’m definitely not a good enough bass player to warrant it. But so tempting.

You’ll surely get a quick sale at this price.

I’m honestly not certain. It was already a cracking deal at £550 and it’s been pretty quiet. I may have a trade in the offing though. 

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic
  • Dad3353 unlocked this topic
  • MB1 locked this topic