bootleg

Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion - £70 shipped UK
£100
Bristol

Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion for sale. £80 including postage in UK.

Comes boxed, with manual, never gigged, in very good condition. Plastic film still covering face of the pedal! The knobs are a little tacky. Power plug not included.

• Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
  • Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
  • State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
  • 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
  • 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
  • Extended Control — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
  • Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
  • Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
  • Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).

https://www.sourceaudio.net/product_soundbloxpro_multiwave_bass_distortion.html

Pedal located in Bristol. Shipping included to UK.

IMAG8140.jpg

IMAG8142.jpg

Edited by bootleg
Price reduction

On 29/04/2021 at 12:28, mark_ir said:

Hi. 
still got this? 

Hi there. Yes it's still available.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Baloney Balderdash
      Me utilizing a low gain overdrive, blended with clean signal via one of my Boss LS-2 pedals, as much as to introduce some low gain tube like grid as as an harmonic enhancer, and a TC Electronic SpectraComp, 3 band compressor, as much as a regular compressor as as a tone shaper/enhancer, got me thinking if there are any 3 band preamp/overdrive pedals, with freely selectable frequency crossover points for the 3 bands, that goes all the way from clean to lower medium overdrive for each of the 3 bands, and got a separate unaffected clean signal volume control as well, out there, preferably all analog, and preferably with a character similar to the Tech 21 Oxford/Joyo Orange Juice/Orange amp -esque?
      Probably a long shot since there would likely be a quite limited market for a pedal with such functionality, probably being too unusual and specific for it to be viable for anyone to make, unless they do custom orders.
      But if that's the case any idea who might take on such a task, preferably located somewhere in Europe, and what kind of money approximately we could possibly be talking about? 
    • By pantherairsoft
      Hi all,
      I've only had this for a short while, but I already know it's not the right fit for me. Honestly, this thing is INCREDIBLE, but it's just not fitting in place for the project I picked it up for.

Loads of buzz and videos online for anyone looking for a very different synth pedal that does a touch of OC2 octave tone, a touch of Moog FreqBox vibe and some crazy envelope swells. Utterly mad. The pedal is in great condition, as per pics.

I'd like back what I paid for it little more than a week ago - £175. The pedal can be collected in Derby, or posted in the UK for £5. SOLD!
      Any questions, let me know!
      Shep

• By MrT-Bass
      MXR M81 Preamp pedal - VGC with original box, etc... £100 + £5 shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but Paypal (Friends & Family) could also work.

• By pantherairsoft
      SOLD.
        Up for grabs is my almost-new Darkglass Element.   This was purchased just under four weeks ago as a practice solution and it's AMAZING, however, I've just come into possession of a practice amp that has both headphone out and speaker kill on it so I don't need two headphone amps. The unit is immaculate - the condition is 'as new'. Boxed, comes with everything it shipped with and has the most recent firmware installed.   The feature set for the Element is pretty stunning and being able to control the parameters via blue tooth from your phone is amazing. Amp and cab simulation is top notch (the Jon Stockman of Karnivool rig is wicked!) and it also functions as a DI and a range of other cool stuff if you so feel inclined to dive into it. Plus, the touch-screen stuff is very funky!   Cost £235 a few weeks ago, so I'm asking £200 NOW SOLD within the UK. Collection in Derby is also cool (and I'll knock the postage cost off if you collect).   Potentially interested in trades or part-ex with reverb or synth pedals (though nothing any bigger than a typical enclosure - pedalboard real estate is tight!). Particularly interested in the iron Ether Nimbus or FMeron.   Any questions, please ask. Shep

• By rmcki
      £190 delivered in the UK
      Source Audio C4 unit for sale, good condition, never gigged, boxed with all the gubbins. Velcro on the underside of the pedal.
      Really good fun, I'm only selling to pay for something else.