bootleg

*SOLD* Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter, boxed - £90 shipped UK
£100
Bristol

Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter for sale. £90 including postage in UK.

Comes boxed, with manual, never gigged, in very good condition. Plastic film still covering face of the pedal! The knobs are a little tacky. Power plug not included.

• 22 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phasers.
  • Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
  • Wet/Dry Mix knob featuring our signature low-end preserving algorithm ‘Lo-Retain™’.
  • 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
  • Tap tempo speed control for LFO.
  • State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
  • 6 user presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
  • 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
  • Extended Control — An expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
  • Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready®’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
  • Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
  • Dimensions: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (height, including knobs)

https://www.sourceaudio.net/soundblox-pro-bass-envelope-filter.html

Pedal is located in Bristol. Postage in UK included.

IMAG8135.jpg

IMAG8136.jpg

Edited by bootleg
Price reduction

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bootleg
      Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion for sale. £90 including postage in UK.
      Comes boxed, with manual, never gigged, in very good condition. Plastic film still covering face of the pedal! The knobs are a little tacky. Power plug not included.
      Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode. Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity. State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters. 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds. 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset. Extended Control — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters. Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit. Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation. Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs). https://www.sourceaudio.net/product_soundbloxpro_multiwave_bass_distortion.html
      Pedal located in Bristol. Shipping included to UK.

• By 3Gorillas
      WMD Super Fatman for sale
      "The mother of all envelopers" – crazy piece of gear. I am the first owner, like-new condition with original packaging. Please check the pictures
      Has "all there is to have" around filters, enveloping etc.
      Asking 180 GBP (200,- Euro)

• By Higgie
      Up for sale is a Dr Scientist Dusk. It's a really cool envelope filter, auto wah, and cutoff filter pedal with tons of sounds and modes. Expression pedal control, tap tempo, MIDI, as well as 4 presets that can be saved to the pedal itself. All in all, one of the most versatile and controllable filters I've come across. 
      Its in absolutely MINT condition and has the box/manual/trinkets and accessories (stickers and picks) that came with it when new. In other words, exactly as you'd expect to get it from a shop, save for the fact I have already added the velcro for you!
      £150 posted snags this beast!
      Pictures here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/SG6SuxsljWn7ryDsT0SxQD8ruDV1ztuA5mTsr4N2LPh
    • By paul_5
      Built another one of these for a project that is unlikely to see the light of day so I might as well sell it.
      clone of the chunk systems filter with controls for pitch, sweep and squelch, also one for adding in a little bit of dirt (up to lots of dirt!).
      This little unit will do up sweeps as well as down, so it’s a really versatile filter tuned specifically for bass.

• By AxelF
      Now sold - 3Leaf Audio Wonderlove envelope filter for sale - fantastic sounding analogue envelope filter, but I'm trying to downsize and sadly it's just not getting the use it deserves after my funk/soul band split. 
      Has a clean blend, can do up and down sweep, and has toggles for lowpass/bandpass and the affected range - high/low, as well as an effects loop and expression pedal input. Can produce a great range of effects, from subtle to full on - just a fantastic sounding filter.
      £150 including UK delivery, in great condition - has lived on a pedalboard and been well looked after.