Why become a member? ×

Lakland 4-94 Bartolini wiring

B.Flat

What is the issue with the Lakland? NTMB is there and coil tap is probably just a DPDT switch. The diagram also tells us that that the middle switch is done by adding a capacitors to the brown wire of the M pot via a switch (my guess: another DPDT). NTMB-L could be NTMB-Lakland, couldn't it?

Edited by itu

I've got one in a bag in my spare room I took out of my 55-94. What exactly are you trying to do? 
(ie my work is mental at the moment - so I can do a detailed diagram but it might be a few weeks... if it's a more specific question than that ask away. from memory it's not wired any differently than a standard Bartolini preamp... )

OK, thanks itu and LukeFRC for your replies.

First problem is I do not fully understand electronics but can solder etc. from a laymans diagram.

Secondly I have a Lakland preamp and controls in bits, which I want to get functional but I need the simpletons diagram, with colour coded wires if poss, to be able to do this.

So, it iis the original Lakland loom with MM & J Bartos, coil tap, mid F switch, output preset, B,M & T tone; Vol/bal and push/pull passive.

Right - just looked too complex to draw whole thing but it’s this one... 

https://bartolini.net/docs/ntmb-wiring-archive/

Only change is the volume pot is wired like this with the switch. So yellow goes via switch.

bridge pickup switching is simple, just look up humbucker coil switching online- it’s wired neck parallel bridge I think 

CDD57DBB-8B01-492B-B310-DF59237B7830.jpeg