Why become a member? ×

Rehearsal app

Oldman

Anytime didn’t do for me what I wanted it to do, I just did a quick looksee having the attention span of a goldfish and moved on.  Mentioned Apple ‘cos I’m using the iPad and I think anytime and Apple don’t work well together. This is all semantics, I’ll find something that works on the kit I have. I just popped the query in to  see if I could get a shortcut to help. I did, now I’ll evaluate the shortlist. Hope that satisfies your curiosity.

11 minutes ago, Oldman said:

Anytime didn’t do for me what I wanted it to do, I just did a quick looksee having the attention span of a goldfish and moved on.  Mentioned Apple ‘cos I’m using the iPad and I think anytime and Apple don’t work well together. This is all semantics, I’ll find something that works on the kit I have. I just popped the query in to  see if I could get a shortcut to help. I did, now I’ll evaluate the shortlist. Hope that satisfies your curiosity.

Ok cheers. I might see if it works for me, but i have other options. 

16 minutes ago, Oldman said:

Mentioned Apple ‘cos I’m using the iPad and I think anytime and Apple don’t work well together.

Are we talking about anytune or something else? If so I can confirm that anytune works fine on both the iPad and mac (which they were written for and later ported).

2 hours ago, Woodinblack said:

Are we talking about anytune or something else? If so I can confirm that anytune works fine on both the iPad and mac (which they were written for and later ported).

It could be me of course but it wouldn’t import from Dropbox !

Man, I’ve got a headache now, I need to persevere with it, that’s all it is. I looked at the apps downloaded them, if it didn’t work (intuitively) I binned it. I need to give them the benefit of the doubt. Also, I didn’t expect this level of assistance. It’s hats off to Basschatters. I promise to look at it again and have a real good go at it. But not now, today, or tomorrow. 

Thanks again guys, it is me that fecking it up, I’m too impatient, 🙄

B

53 minutes ago, Oldman said:

Also, I didn’t expect this level of assistance. It’s hats off to Basschatters. I promise to look at it again and have a real good go at it. But not now, today, or tomorrow.

If you have something that works for you, I wouldn't worry, but it is pretty good and it does work, so if you need something it is worth a prod.