Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Sterling Ray 34 Roasted Neck + Seymour Duncan SMB-4D
£500
Lichfield

Shepster8316

The newer version of the Sterling Ray 34 with the roasted maple neck.  I've changed the pickup to a Seymour Duncan SMB-4D, but no idea what I did with the stock one.  Comes with the stock gig-bag (in the pics) and recently had a set up with roundwounds.

Only selling as I have a MM Stingray Classic, so this doesn't get used anymore.  Been used and has a few expected marks on it, but mainly on the scratchplate etc as you'd expect.

Happy to post in these unusual times, but doorstep collection isn't an issue either.  These seem to be over £850 new, so priced to sell 🙂 

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Add extra info.
  • Like 5

• Shepster8316 changed the title to Sterling Ray 34 Roasted Neck + Seymour Duncan SMB-4D
  • 3 weeks later...

Weighs in at 4.4kg (9.75ib).

No cracks, dents, chips, dings, but has was my gig and practice bass prior to lockdown, so has some very light marks on the lacquer that are visible in the right light (problem with glossy black basses).  The scratchplate has the usual marks on it you'd expect from gig and practice use - I'm a plectrum player who learnt to play listening to JJ Burnel, so give it some at times...... but that's what a scratchplate is for (might have a vintage white/off-white scratchplate too that doesn't show marks as much as the black one and can lob that in too).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Shepster8316 changed the title to **SOLD** Sterling Ray 34 Roasted Neck + Seymour Duncan SMB-4D
  • MB1 locked this topic