Why become a member? ×

Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Sold elsewhere
£560
Lancaster

ash

This was bought recently to try out a lighter short scale following my recent hand operation, unfortunately it doesn’t really help. It’s a gorgeous little bass and is virtually as new. It comes with all the original accessories and rather good Gibson gigbag. It’s been set up with new Ernie Ball heavy gauge short scale strings. It sounds fantastic too not muddy at all like the EB basses and has a coil tap to add further mids.

The neck is slim and the construction first class. It’s a real US made Gibson and thanks to details like Hipshot lightweight tuners there is no discernible neck dive - in comparison to my old Grabber! Best of all it’s really light

https://www.dv247.com/en_GB/GBP/Gibson-Les-Paul-Junior-Tribute-DC-Bass-Worn-Cherry/art-BAS0010358-000?campaign=GShopping/GB&ProgramUUID=5G_AqJarZwoAAAFl0FZyjI8V&gclid=CjwKCAiAtK79BRAIEiwA4OskBpq5x42enfJX0fx5A0PULDy_rd7t2uxYo-30A3atwkxfcjuTZR3hmhoCE8kQAvD_BwE

Edited by ash
Sold elsewhere
  • Like 9

22 minutes ago, Sarlscharisma said:

I DID!  Ever heard of seller remorse.

Ah I thought I’d seen it recently it is the twin of mine - mine has its original case too. My favourite short scale to play but far heavier than the Gibson here.