Why become a member? ×

Schecter dUg 12-string bass.

Cuzzie

47 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

Kings X love a year ago

12ver for 3 songs at 35mins if peeps don’t want to listen to the full concert (why I dunno?!?!!) on Pray, Black Flag, Lost in Germany.

This is the bass Yamaha made for him, similar shape - uses the same pick up as in the schecter one

I just picked out a few songs this late in the night. Ffwd to Goldilox (last song) and the audience sang the whole song with just the guitar - the band only kicked in for the guitar solo and the last chord. Great stuff...! 

One of those bands I never get to see. I had tickets for September, which was obviously cancelled, and whenever they've played round here before I always seem to have just booked a holiday or something. Hopefully one day... 

7 hours ago, peteb said:

I just picked out a few songs this late in the night. Ffwd to Goldilox (last song) and the audience sang the whole song with just the guitar - the band only kicked in for the guitar solo and the last chord. Great stuff...! 

One of those bands I never get to see. I had tickets for September, which was obviously cancelled, and whenever they've played round here before I always seem to have just booked a holiday or something. Hopefully one day... 

Yeah I got lucky about 3-4 years ago and caught them in Bristol when they only played 3 U.K. dates. I had been lined up to see them in Cardiff, postponed once due to ill health, and then definitively with the pandemic, I thought that would have been my last chance as they are getting on a bit despite dUg looking good for 70, but we can hope

• 1 month later...