Why become a member? ×

Sold pending
£1500
SO53 / Winchester / Southampton

MuddBass

35" scale graphite through-neck. Drop A-tuner fitted to the B-string. Made for me in 2004 by Rob. A few small marks to lacquer here and there, and a small 1cm hair-line to lacquer by jack-socket. Plays like butter and is booked in later this month to be re-strung and intonation +set-up as necessary by https://www.southamptonguitarrepairs.com/. Will be supplied with original Status hardcase. Available for testing / trial  in Hampshire, near Winchester - SO53. £1500

Status.jpg

Edited by MuddBass
  • Like 8

Currently this is now at Southampton Guitar Repairs for a full set-up, restring and polish. It will be back with me in a week or two, ready for the end of lockdown. It would make a rather nice Christmas for yourself.... Happy to wrap up so you won't spoil the big day 🤪

Thanks, Greg :) Damn, my wife doesn't allow me to buy the 7-th bass, and I don't have a fretless 5-string for a trade, unfortunately 😂 Well, good luck with the sale! This is a great and beautiful bass at a great price! 

• Thanks 1

35” scale you say, was this an extra special commissioned bass to your order? Reason I ask is I ordered (and got) a Streamline 5iver in 3008, I asked for a 35” scale but it was a definite NO GO.

B

I do have a custom built 35” scale, unlined fretless which I could trade!

Could you post some more snaps?

Edited by Oldman

5 minutes ago, MuddBass said:

Hi Oldham, did the google link work for you as there are other pics there.

What's the trade details?

Yes, 35 was a custom build. It was so the drop A would sound tight.

Cheers

Greg

I’ll PM

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic