Why become a member? ×

Decal / Sticker Ideas

stewblack

5 hours ago, Grahambythesea said:

What, another Harley - may be a certain brand of motor cycle would be appropriate? If you must have anything 👎

As I said this was only an idle way to spend a bit of time. I certainly never said I must in fact I almost certainly won't. 

I asked for ideas because, well you never know, someone might have inspired me. 

I'm not into big motorcycles, in my youth I rode Lambretta Scooters, but that was a very long time ago. 

I bought some LaBella flats for my Hofner Club and D string snapped at the tuner after a couple days. LaBella were great and sent me a replacement free of charge and included a rather funky sticker, which I really like but don't know where to stick it. I'll try and find it later and post a picture. Maybe you could contact LaBella and purchase one, if you felt so inclined.

And yes I do know........ this post is worthless without pictures. 😁

1 minute ago, Pea Turgh said:

I don’t think I could deal with a spooky kid on my bass!

Why not? 

My gigging bass is actually haunted by the ghost of someone that couldn't play bass................................ and quite often he makes his presence felt. 

• Haha 3