Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Archer KS3 Kasim Sulton Signature Bass
£225
Guildford/Woking

cetera

A big potential purchase has come up and sadly I need to move on a couple of basses to help pay for it. :(

*SOLD* Need to move this on....!

So, as a result, and using the last in/first out rule.... here is my gorgeous Archer KS3 Kasim Sulton Signature Bass. Not a lot of these around.... but a lovely feeling/playing instrument - lightweight with classic offset Jazz meets Spector/Tune/Bass Collection style looks....

More pics available on request.

Here's the official blurb:

For over 30 years bassist/singer-songwriter Kasim Sulton has worked with artists as diverse as Todd Rundgren, Blue Öyster Cult, The New Cars, Meat Loaf, Joan Jett, Utopia, Celine Dion, Bon Jovi and Hall & Oates. He also played in the musical "Movin' Out on Broadway", Mike Portnoy's "Blue Matter Custard" and has his own increasingly successful solo career. The new Kasim Sulton Signature K S3 Archer Bass is a visually stunning and truly unique sounding instrument, equipped with a P-Bass/J-Bass pickup configuration and a bridge design built to Kasim's own specifications.

This newly updated model features updated precision bridge adjustments, which provide a newly improved fretboard action for ease of playability on the road and in the studio. Overall, the K S3 Bass provides a rich, full-bodied tone and sustain. If you want great performance, undeniable style and affordability, look no further than the new v3 Kasim Sulton Signature Bass from Archer. "This latest version is the result of a continuing effort to improve the look, feel and technical aspects of my bass. This “Version 3” K Bass represent the positive changes I continue to make during my road tours and studio work. I feel this proactive approach helps to make this instrument what is has evolved into today since its inception of the original model produced 9 years ago. Whether I'm playing with Todd Rundgren, Meat Loaf, Blue Öyster Cult or solo, I rely on my K Bass for the performance I'm looking for in a road and studio-tested quality instrument." - Kasim Sulton

Specifications:

• Body: Ash
  • Translucent Polyurethane (Black) Finish
  • Neck: Top Grade Canadian Hard Maple
  • Neck: Set Neck
  • Fingerboard: Rosewood
  • Scale: 34”
  • 24 Frets
  • Adjustable Truss Rod
  • 'Kasim Sulton' inlaid signature at 12th fret
  • “K” inlay on headstock
  • Width at Nut: 40mm
  • Custom K Sulton Bridge
  • String Spacing at Bridge: 20mm
  • String-Through Body Bridge Design 
  • Electronics & Hardware Pickups: Custom “PSL” system pickups 2 volume, 2 tone controls

The bass is in fantastic (almost mint) condition and comes in a custom shaped semi-solid guitar case (zip broken but can be easily rectified). At almost £700 new this bass is priced to sell at a bargain *SOLD*

Payment by cash on collection (from Guildford/Woking area), Paypal (you pay all fees) or direct bank transfer.

Please see my extensive positive feedback thread for assurance of a clean, honest transaction.

20201109_122745.jpg

20201109_122807.jpg

20201109_122812.jpg

20201109_122816.jpg

20201109_122828.jpg

20201109_122842.jpg

Edited by cetera
  • Like 4

Do you got the goodies as well?

Included With Every Kasim Sulton Signature K S3:

• Snark SN1 Chromatic Tuner
  • GHS Fast Fret String Lubricant