Why become a member? ×

Custom made double headed All original Fender parts 70’s Fender jazz bass and six string fender guitar
£1150
Harrow

IbanezGB10

Custom made fender jazz bass and six  string guitar. Very unusual and a collectors item. Natural  finish. Quite heavy comes with a hard case. Would need to be collected or happy to deliver within 20 mile radius. I have had it for ages and bought it to double up as a bass player and guitarist but have hardly played it. I have now lost my job ( COVID) and need the money. Open to offers. Cash on delivery or Bank transfer please.

6C6BE730-2C3F-4248-BAE6-AA0ED2D6D64C.jpeg

A70D1F5F-7A9F-43FE-B0B4-19B3859DC225.jpeg

52614BC9-57F1-4DBB-BE41-D87C1BFD76CF.jpeg

5DBECA4F-7163-40CE-B6D2-B32CDE4C40A2.jpeg

• Like 8

Confusion!!??

Shouldn't the necks be the other way round? My thinking: It's less likely that you'll need access to the upper notes on a bass than on a guitar with a whammy bar so wouldn't you want that access??

I'm sure there's a reason for it being the way it is...

Lovely! I bet that's fun to play and there's a queue of people waiting to talk to you about it when you come off stage! From the serial number on the Jazz neck, it was made at Fullerton USA in 1977-78 - CBS era. What is the Strat neck please? And the pickups for both if known? 

The electrics look interesting too, there are two jack inputs, two volume controls and two three-way selector switches; is there any tone control please?