Why become a member? ×

Bass Refinishing

Useless amateur

Is there anyone closei-ish to Weston super Mare area that does Bass refinishing or does anyone have any recommendations? I have all the paint and primer and clear coat so just need someone to do it as I will probably not do it as well. If no one is around I will have a go myself and no one wants to see that 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks

Jon

You could probably get a custom auto shop to do it so long as they knew how to flat it with wet and dry between coats and what the cure times were.  Or a furniture company. 

Sei Basses used to get Bow Finishing to do theirs before going to Sims.  Bow's core trade is refinishing roulette tables.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

You could probably get a custom auto shop to do it so long as they knew how to flat it with wet and dry between coats and what the cure times were.  Or a furniture company. 

Sei Basses used to get Bow Finishing to do theirs before going to Sims.  Bow's core trade is refinishing roulette tables.  

Thanks for the tip

Jon