Why become a member? ×

Levinson Blade B3 SOLD
£600
Belgium

koval123

Up for sale goes my another made in Japan Levinson Blade, this time a B3. The differences between this and B4 are body wood (maple on B3 vs ash on B4) and finish (solid color on B3 vs transparent on B4).

Used but still in a great shape, straight neck, low action, responsive truss rod. It sports maple body in a beautifully aged white finish, one-piece maple neck with ebony fretboard and unique active circuitry with additional hum-cancelling coil. It carries some small dings and scratches from normal use.

Gary Levinson's Blade basses were one of the 90's super-jazz designs and IMHO one of the most successful.

Sending to Europe possible, ask me for cost estimate.blade1.thumb.jpg.b4e14f88b83453fc12dffce1a5d173a3.jpgimageproxy.php?img=&key=d49e236f730b63a2

blade1.jpg

blade2.jpg

blade4.jpg

blade5.jpg

blade6.jpg

blade7.jpg

blade8.jpg

blade9.jpg

blade91.jpg

blade3.jpg

Edited by koval123
sold
  • Like 4

I bought the B4 off Jarek recently and it arrived today. Two things to add to this thread - first, these are absolutely outstandingly good J basses, said as someone who has owned Sadowsky & US Fender Jazzes, amongst others, in the past and you're getting a genuinely top class bass for the money. Second, Jarek is a great guy to deal with. Buy this bass!

Agreed... 👌 I'm using for 20 years my Blade, only the PUs have been upgraded for DiMarzios. Nothing beated it, however tried many basses. Except..

I found a Sadowsky M5 few months ago, but it's another character with soapbars, love both.

• MB1 locked this topic