Why become a member? ×

SOLD EMG active PJ pickup set with wiring kit
£95
Chorley, Lancs PR6

EMG PJ Jazz Bass pickup set – very little use

For sale is this set of active EMG PJ pickups.  I did swap out some pickups in another  bass where they lived for a short while until I sold the bass (more of a P bass guy) and they have had a little use.  All the connectors, components etc. are there and will be well packaged.  Note that the rather unspectacular black plastic EMG control knobs are gone to be replaced with some much nicer metal knurled knobs (see picture).

I have also printed off the EMG instruction set that I will include.  These pickups typically retail for around £140 when you can find them, so grab yourself a bargain.

£95 posted by Special Delivery to UK mainland; £85 collected.

From the EMG website:

The EMG PJ Set provides bass players flexibility with a wide range of tonal combinations. EMG’s original P adds warmth, and incredible low end punch, while the LJ provides a tight mid-range with dynamic high end response for a well defined attack. Used separately or in combination, they offer endless bass tone options, accommodating contemporary and traditional playing styles. The result are low noise, dependable pickups with tones ranging from tight slap funk, rock, to smooth Motown grooves. With EMG’s solderless wiring harness included, the PJ Set is easy to install at home.

Edited by ead

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic