Why become a member? ×

Tanglewood combo amplifier rig: T6 and TXS (£450) - *SOLD*
£500
Aylesbury

Bass Wielder

*Now Sold*

A really decent /lightweight rig for ‘acoustic’ gigs  but versatile enough for electric basses. The T6 has great EQ and flexibility plus TXS Sub adds more than enough low end for us that dwell below!

Great combo rig or acoustic and electric instruments or even voice!!
I used with double bass and electric bass on small to medium gigs and they were a 
great looking and sounding rig. 
Look at reviews and you’re going to get a positive idea of these do and do well.
I have owned for just under 2 years and they have never failed and never failed to give great tones.
T6: on its own lush and smooth and with decent volume (even with 5 string fretless bass). It’s also quite portable (one trip from the car even with double bass).
TXS: For bigger gigs I added the sub which can be blended in to do the lower end work and also add warmth. (a lightweight trolly helps here).

In great condition (the T6 shows more use) and comes with power leads and gig bags to which I added two straps each for security plus a manual for the TXS.
They come from a non smoking home and a caring owner so feel secure that they were well looked after (and have no funky smells:-)
I prefer to sell as a rig but can split for the right deal!
Collection good from Covid free house in Aylesbury or buyer arranged courier possible. (I’ll pack securely).

06C270EE-9326-4C30-B35E-9292617077BA.jpeg

EA8AEF4B-531F-4DE6-899E-7BB0D054B74E.jpeg

Edited by Bass Wielder
Sold

• Bass Wielder changed the title to Tanglewood T6 plus TXS combo 12” amps
  • Bass Wielder changed the title to Tanglewood combo amplifier rig: T6 and TXS (£450)
  • Bass Wielder changed the title to Tanglewood combo amplifier rig: T6 and TXS (NOW SOLD)