Why become a member? ×

Ace of Spades New Deluxe Turbo Diesel Ultra 6 Speed Automatic For The Rich People 40th Anniversary Useless Edition

Hellzero

Extra tracks...

With moving from Vinyl to CD with albums of this era, Its always nice to see the B side of the single that ususally wasn't on the vinyl release due to space included... Ace of Spades / Dirty Love... Bomber / Over The Top... Overkill / Too Late, Too Late.

Oh and The Golden Years, Live EP... think thats included on Overkill... [Edit: Bomber]

Edited by PaulThePlug

Haven’t sprung for this one...yet...but I probably will

the main bonus from the recent Bomber and Overkill reissues were the live albums - I could take or leave the remasters of the actual albums, but the live recordings are excellent.  Ace of Spades comes with two live recordings, and I’m looking forward to hearing those 

if you have no interest in that, fine.  Nobody’s forcing you to buy the new set.  Not sure why there’s any need for hostility towards those of us that do want to spend our own money on things we want that have nothing to do with anybody else

21 hours ago, Monkey Steve said:

Haven’t sprung for this one...yet...but I probably will

the main bonus from the recent Bomber and Overkill reissues were the live albums - I could take or leave the remasters of the actual albums, but the live recordings are excellent.  Ace of Spades comes with two live recordings, and I’m looking forward to hearing those 

if you have no interest in that, fine.  Nobody’s forcing you to buy the new set.  Not sure why there’s any need for hostility towards those of us that do want to spend our own money on things we want that have nothing to do with anybody else

I intended no hostility or offence, I apologise for causing either. 

• Like 1