Why become a member? ×

Fender TB1200 amp and Fender 6x10 Pro cabinet - SOLD!
£595
East Yorkshire

casapete

Right then, I'm reluctantly selling this superb rig, and at a great price. Both amplifier and cabinet are in superb / virtually as new condition, and in 100% full working order.

Consists of Fender TB1200 bass amplifier head, (including the footswitch with built in tuner! ) , and matching Fender 6x10 Pro speaker cabinet. This is a killer set up, with a myriad of sounds available and tons of headroom. 

NOW SOLD!

FENDER TB-1200 HEAD FEATURES:

• Wattage: 1200 Watts Mono
  • Effects Loop: Effects Loop With Send & Return
  • Inputs: 6dB Input Pad
  • Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
  • Headphone Jack: Tuner Output Jack
  • Line Out: XLR Output with Level, Ground Lift and Pre-Post EQ Switch
  • Extension Speaker Jack: Speakon® and 1/4" jacks
  • Channels: One Channel
  • Power Handling: 1200 Watts @ 2 Ohms, 800 Watts @ 4 Ohms, 550 Watts @ 8 Ohms
  • Controls: Vintage Tube: Volume, Bass w/Deep Switch, Mid, Treble w/Bright Switch. Tube Overdrive: Gain, Volume, Blend. Vari-Q: Frequency, Level/Q. Room Balance, Master Volume
  • -Hardware;
  • Handle: Chrome Handle
  • Front Panel: Brushed Aluminum Control Panel
  • Input Impedance: 820k (Front Panel Input); 10k (Rear Panel Input)
  • Sensitivity: 1V RMS (0dBV)
  • Amplifier Length: 15" (38.1 cm)
  • Amplifier Width: 19" (48.26 cm)
  • Amplifier Height: 3.5" (8.8 cm)
  • Amplifier Weight: 34 lbs. (12.7 kg)
  • -Tubes:
  • Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
  • -Miscellaneous:
  • Unique Features: Fender® passive tone stack that delivers creamy tube tone, Tube Overdrive, Vari-Q™ section, and Room Balance controls, Mute Button
  • -Accessories;
  • Footswitch: Includes 4-Button Footswitch w/ Built-In Tuner
  • Knobs: Black Aluminum Knobs
  • Accessories: Includes TBFS-4, 4-Button Footswitch with Built-in Tuner

FENDER 610 PRO CABINET FEATURES:

• Inputs: Speakon® and 1/4" jacks
  • Power Handling: 1600 Watts (Program), 800 Watts (Continous) Handling Capability
  • Horn/Tweeter: 1- Foster® Compression Driver Horn
  • Controls: High Frequency Horn Attenuation
  • -Hardware:
  • Cabinet Material: 3/4" 7-Ply Birch/Maple Plywood w/ Black Textured Vinyl Covering
  • Handle: Corner Mounted Recessed Handles
  • Cover/Grill Cloth: Black Metal Grille
  • Sensitivity: 102 dB, 1w-1m
  • Amplifier Length: 16.25" (41.3 cm)
  • Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
  • Amplifier Height: 36.625" (93 cm)
  • Amplifier Weight: 117 lbs (53.07 kg)
  • -Speakers:
  • Speaker: 6-10" Fender® Special Design Cast Frame Eminence® 8 Ohm, 125 Watt Speakers, (p/n 0057982000).
  • Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms
  • -Miscellaneous:
  • Unique Features: Heavy Duty Dual, Parallel Wired 1/4" Jacks, Speakon® Inputs, Attenuator on Horn, Perforated Metal Speaker Grille, Heavy Duty Skid Rails on Rear of Cabinet, Diamond Plated Rear Kick Plate, Recessed Rear Casters, Corner Mounted Recessed Handles for Easy Moving, 3/4" 7-Ply Birch/Maple Plywood Construction
  • -Accessories:
  • Casters: Recessed Rear Casters

IMG_1144.JPG

Edited by casapete
Sold
  • Like 4

I have the TB600 and it’s such a good amp. Kick in a nice 50/50 blend on the drive channel with the gain and drive settings about 11 o’clock and you’re sorted... bit of semi para mids taste and it’s game on! If I had the space I’d be negotiating a deal right now. One of the better unsung amps out there which not enough folk know about.  Old school power with some modern touches. I also had the Fender 1200w power amp and it just-keeps-going! 
Gutted I’ve no room😖☹️

Edited by krispn
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, krispn said:

I have the TB600 and it’s such a good amp. Kick in a nice 50/50 blend on the drive channel with the gain and drive settings about 11 o’clock and you’re sorted... bit of semi para mids taste and it’s game on! If I had the space I’d be negotiating a deal right now. One of the better unsung amps out there which not enough folk know about.  Old school power with some modern touches. I also had the Fender 1200w power amp and it just-keeps-going! 
Gutted I’ve no room😖☹️

Thanks for your kind words mate.. I’m just gutted I’ve got no work and dosh! Hope the silly price means someone on here gets a cracking deal. Cheers.

People talk about the Fender basses revamp in 2008 but they forget that they had a massive amp overhaul where they said screw class d let’s give gigging players big old school transformers but update the amps with usable features. I’ve an 800Pro too and the Pro and the TB are about 12kg and vey manageable,  easy to lift one handed and just have a presence into a decent cab which is smile inducing. I enjoy these amps!

• Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic