Why become a member? ×

DigiTech RP20 valve effect pedal - *SOLD*
£125
Wells, Somerset

basstone

DigiTech RP20 valve multi-effect pedal for sale. Top of the range back in the day and still capable of many usable effects. Includes a valve preamp section and comes complete with power supply. Full working order and cosmetically good for its age. I have a printed and PDF copy of the manual.

IMG_5971.thumb.JPG.00445340152a650538b7764bdb5a6490.JPG

Edited by basstone
Now sold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/12/2020 at 12:01, Drumsticks said:

I see this is located in England. How much would it cost to ship it to Niles, Michigan USA ? ... Thanks

Sorry. I've only just seen your post. I'll look into it and get back to you.

On 06/12/2020 at 12:01, Drumsticks said:

I see this is located in England. How much would it cost to ship it to Niles, Michigan USA ? ... Thanks

I estimate the packed size would be 70cm x 30 x 18 and weigh 5Kg. That's allowing for a good layer of bubble wrap and cardboard packaging. Based on this, UPS are quoting £37  (classed as a medium size package)  Their price is based on size and not weight, so more packaging could possibly be added without increasing the cost significantly. There is likely to be customs import duty  and taxes payable as well and I've no idea how much that would be. It may be a better option for you to arrange collection from me, if it's still of interest.

• 3 years later...
  • basstone changed the title to *SOLD* DigiTech RP20 valve effect pedal