waveydavy

Yamaha sessioncake sc-02 sold
£25
Tyneside

Yamaha SC-02 sessioncake practice amp for sale. Recent impulse purchase a fortnight ago , put batteries in to test but otherwise new in the box.

looking for £20

Features & details

• A Portable, lightweight, battery powered device for creating, collaborating and mixing
  • Plug in your microphone, keyboard or digital instrument
  • Jam with your friends
  • Jam or practice with iOS apps
  • Mix your own session
  • Input L/mono, input R (standard phone, Hi-Z), mic input (XLR), phones, chain x 2 (stereo mini), aux (4-pole mini)
Edited by waveydavy
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Martyin3d
      PRICE DROP - £750

Bought this from new in June last year. It looks and sounds great and has tonnes of versatility. Unfortunately though my hands are just too small for the 35" scale and it's not getting the love it deserves. The finish really is quite impressive in the flesh and it's been incredibly well cared for. 

Specs (from https://www.yamahamusiclondon.com/TRB-1006J-6-String-Bass-Guitar-Natural/pidGTRB1006JNT)
      General Construction: Bolt-on Scale Length: 35" (889.0mm) Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane Neck Materials: Maple / Mahogany (or Nato) 5-Piece Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood Fingerboard Radius: 40" (1000 mm) Fret wire: Medium Number of frets: 24 Nut materials: Bone Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 50.0 / 73.6 mm Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.0 / 24.0 mm Neck Pickup: Humcanceled Single Coil / Alnico V Middle Pickup: - Bridge Pickup: Humcanceled Single Coil / Alnico V Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-Band EQ(Bass, Middle, Treble) Pickup Switch:  - Bridge: Solid Brass String spacing: 17mm Tailpiece: - Tuning Machines: Die-cast Pickguard: - String gauge: D'Addario EXL170-6SL /0.032-0.130 Super Long (6 strings) Case/Bag: not included  
      Based in Bristol, cash on collection would be preferred but I would be open to considering shipping. Any questions please do ask! 

• By Jolltax
      I work on rotation abroad - backwards and forwards to Africa every 4 weeks, I am a beginner and don't want to take my 'good' bass to work and back every 4 weeks on a plane.
      My plan is to get a cheapy that I can practice on whilst away and (provided it survives the journey) leave it there, so  I have been looking at Harley Benton basses, trying to decide whether I should get the JB-20 or push the boat out for the JB-75 (they seem to have stopped making the 4 string MB-4 stingray copy which I also fancied). I like the other HB cheap basses (PB, PJ) but am worried about the thicker necks making them more difficult to play.
      I had originally thought I could pick up something beaten-up but still functional second hand, but to honest locally they are all more expensive than a new HB! Additionally I am a noob so I don't really know what I am doing and am quite likely to buy something horrible.
      Currently working from home but might get remobilised in May / June so need something by then.
      Only criteria is :
      Good learner instrument Will have a chance of surviving the journey Style isn't super important I am a competent(ish) solderer and have some electronics / DIY experience but would prefer to buy rather than build.
      What do you guys think I should get, any recommendations?
    • By wegale
      Early Yamaha TRB5 fretted bass finished in a very dark grey. It has a 34” scale.  Made in Japan, the serial number is 6P02004 which I believe is in a format used by Yamaha between 1986 and 1989. I bought the bass, new, around 1989/90; it’s not been played a lot as I’ve concentrated on fretless bass for the last twenty years. The bass comes with its original Yamaha hard case, both are in excellent  condition.  The bass has never been damaged or repaired apart from the fitting of a new input socket.

• By Richard Jinman
      Having recently bought a BB1600 to join my BB11000s I've decided to sell the granddaddy of my small herd, the BB2000. I bought this from a UK dealer on Reverb and it is everything they say it is. It's pretty gorgeous obviously with Yamaha's sunburst finish and the thru neck. And it has a sound to match: deep, deeply funky with amazing sustain if required. It's been described as the ultimate funk bass and that's probably true, but my chops aren't really advanced enough to prove it. Anyway, it's made in Japan (were any of these made in Taiwan?) and the serial number on the headstock is 068909. I believe this dates it to 1982. The bass came to me with the original case with its fetching (retching) green interior and the stickers. The frets are in incredible condition which leads me to suspect it's been refretted prior to my ownership. Tuners are straight, solid and the bass stays in tune. It's currently wearing a set of DR Sunbeams 45-105 which have plenty of life in them. The neck is straight and the action is comfortable. She does have some war wounds as you might expect for a bass that came out of the factory the same year Duran Duran released Hungry Like the Wolf. The most noticeable dings are on her backside near the strap lug and you can see them in the photos next to a 20p coin. There is a tiny (really tiny) scratch at the very dusty end of the neck which I've tried to show in a photo (but failed). The electrics all work as they should although I'm not the kind of basschatter who has the knowledge or confidence to pull a bass apart. You'll see in the photos there is some corrosion on the pup screws. In terms of weight I have done a very rudimentary (me plus bass minus me) weigh in on the bathroom scales which puts her at 4.7 kilos. This seems too heavy to be honest because Yamaha literature always lists the bass at 4.1kg. I''ll try to find some better scales, but I suspect the actual weight is closer to 4.1 than 4.7. The case is in decent condition with cosmetic damage to the plastic veneer on the handle. The clasps all work and it does a fine job of protecting the bass. 
      Please ask me any questions you like. The bass is in central London (EC2 Y8DH) and I'm happy to do a socially distanced handover or courier it at buyer's expense. I'd be using UPS who cost a bit more, but have never let me down.  Thanks for reading, best Richard.

• By 1966powers
      The finish on this bass is a Maple top on the TRB's solid ash body.
      The 24-fret through neck’s 35” scale length gives added depth to the low-B string and the custom electronics, complete with Alnico V humbucking pickups, 3-band active EQ and Piezo equipped saddles. The long-scale, 2-octave, through-body necks are perfect for optimum sustain, tonal response and playing range.
      In addition to the powerful Alnico V double-coil pickups, the bass features individual brass mini-bridges for each string, loaded with a Piezo pickup system.
      A pickup balancer and separate Piezo volume control allow the sound sources to be blended together which, in conjunction with the three-band active EQ, offer a simply amazing range of sounds.
      Specifications Construction: Through-neck Scale Length - 35" (889mm) - Fingerboard: Ebony Radius - 19 11/16" (500mm) Frets: 24 (2 octave) Body: Light Ash with Maple top/back Neck: Maple / premium grade Mahogany 5-piece through-the-body Bridge:  Yamaha BPZ-7 with five piezo-loaded saddles/string anchors Pickups:  Alnico V Humcancelled x2, Piezo:  P.U. Controls - Master volume, Pickup balancer, Piezo volume and 3-band EQ.
      It has three small areas where the varnish has come off. A purely aesthetic matter, which does not affect the function of the instrument at all. (Attached pictures)
      Original case is included.
      £1290/ 1500€