Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING Handbox R400
£500
South Northamptonshire

mrtcat

Wonderful HandBox R400 amp head. Purchased here about a year ago and gigged regularly in a wedding band until Covid-19 hit. Selling as I am purely going to be a Helix / in ears guy from here on in. 

Fantastic full, rich sounding amp head that has all the benefits of Class A/B power section in a solid compact and comfortable to carry built in case. 

Everything works as it should and it is pretty much completely unmarked and clean as a whistle.

Collection only from South Northants (nr Towcester). Welcome to try in a covid safe office studio at the end of my garden. Not looking for trades unless you have a Crown XTi 2002 power amp.

HB1.jpeg

HB2.jpeg

HB3.jpeg

HB4.jpeg

Edited by mrtcat
Sold
  • Like 6

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the offer. I have a QSC 2450 already but need something lighter. The Crown is less than half the weight and has the dsp built in too. Appreciate you getting in touch though.

Cheers

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/10/2020 at 18:44, mrtcat said:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the offer. I have a QSC 2450 already but need something lighter. The Crown is less than half the weight and has the dsp built in too. Appreciate you getting in touch though.

Cheers

Tom

Bit of a long shot, but I have a QSC PLX1202 (21 lbs, so roughly half the weight of your 2450) which could be part of a solution?