Why become a member? ×

How to lose customers and irritate people

Happy Jack

Studiospares have a reputation for poor customer service as well, I've started looking elsewhere first and then using them as a last resort. Shame as they have a good range and probably know their stuff (or used to at least) but if you're not actually good at seeking it to people it's not going to work.

Sometimes serendipity seems to go beyond coincidence:

logo.jpg

Dear Jack Nicole,

Thank you for choosing Studiospares and we hope that you are already enjoying using your gear.

Because we really want to make sure that all our customers are happy with our products and service, if for any reason you have any problems with your purchase or are unsatisfied in anyway, we would like to hear from you.

Simply click here and let us know.

16 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

Sometimes serendipity seems to go beyond coincidence:

logo.jpg

Dear Jack Nicole,

Thank you for choosing Studiospares and we hope that you are already enjoying using your gear.

Because we really want to make sure that all our customers are happy with our products and service, if for any reason you have any problems with your purchase or are unsatisfied in anyway, we would like to hear from you.

Simply click here and let us know.

Go on punk, click that link and make my day, I dare you......

I would have been annoyed too.... but as I am seeing it from a distance:

I do have a bit of sympathy for StudioSpares and all other on-line vendors who have to deal with the threat from on-line robots. (Wow a few years ago that sentence would have sounded like science fiction!).

OK they handled it badly, but maybe give them the chance to sort it out (which means ignoring the automated (?)response for now).

If you don't get a decent response and/or resolution after a a couple of days, then I maybe I would not be so supportive of them.

• Like 1

It's great isn't it!? 

You can't log in as you may be a robot, but the reply to your complaining about it comes from their robot. 

Unless of course you are a robot, in which case Skynet has gone active and we're all doomed. 

"I need your boots, your motorcycle and a new bass guitar!" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3