BassBunny

Ashdown Retroglide 800 *Reduced to £250*
£285
Altrincham

Price Dropped to £250

As new and only had around 1hrs use. Great compact and lightweight amp designed by Dave Green and manufactured in Ashdowns factory in the UK. It's effectively a Power amp with a 12band eq in front of it. No frills, no gimmicks, just 800w of power in a 3Kg package. Legendary Ashdown customer service and guaranteed for 5 yrs. Ashdown recently found enough parts to make another 11 of these and they flew off their website.

Power output 800W. Passive/active inputs, mute switch, 12-band eq. 1 x Jack/Speakon sockets, Line Input, DI Output. Effects send & Return. Weight 3 kg H x W x D (mm) 65 x 270 x 215

More info here: https://ashdownmusic.com/collections/last-chance/products/retroglide-800

Retroglide1.thumb.jpg.5dddaf89fbb0578623951714df127aef.jpgRetroglide2.thumb.jpg.822a6b546c0f87e143d24c1a1f875fcc.jpgRetroglide3.thumb.jpg.a6dfd409e65a9700d36709762dd2daa0.jpg

Edited by BassBunny

23 minutes ago, Oldman said:

Do you have the original packing?

It didn't come in an Ashdown box but I do have the box it came in.

It was a display model but brand new and unused when I got it.

On 29/10/2020 at 13:08, glassmoon said:

Just bought one - absolutely wonderful amp!

GLWYS

They are and if the something I have an eye on sells, then I'll withdraw this.

I just love the simplicity of it. No bells and whistles just oodles of Ooooph

• Like 2

2 hours ago, big rob said:

any trades

Sorry, not interested in trades as there is something I have my eye on.

Surprised if this is still available.

I played through one at a local rehearsal space/ studio - very impressed. 

GLWTS

10 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Surprised if this is still available.

I played through one at a local rehearsal space/ studio - very impressed. 

GLWTS

I'd forgotten all about this, so it's still here. 🙂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Joebethell
      Up for trade or at a push sale is my Little B. It's a cracking little amp that's just sitting on my cab not getting the use it deserves. I'm hoping to get out and gigging once all the madness is over so will be looking for a head with a bit more than the 30watts ideally valve again but open to my options. Good condition hardly used since I have had it really not in a rush and will be happy to keep it if I find a bargain or until the right trade comes along 
      The Little Bastard preamp stage employs ECC83 and ECC82 tubes and features High and Low gain inputs, front panel-mounted Effects Send and Return, rotary Bass, Middle and Treble controls with Mid Shift, Bass Shift and Bright switching, Mute switch, rotary Volume control and balanced DI output.
      Ideally hoping to trade up with a little cash towards but would consider sale if the right thing doesnt turn up or may keep if I find something at the right price. 
    • By petecarlton
      Immaculate condition, never gigged, only used for practice, less than a year old (it cost me £240).  It has the green fascia which was a PMT "exclusive", for what it's worth, though it does look quite classy!
      300 watts into a 10" speaker at 8Ω - great for small gigs, practice and rehearsal.  VU meter, 5-band EQ, active/passive inputs, Bright and Deep Modes, footswitchable overdrive, compression, sub-harmonics, balanced DI out, FX loop, tuner/line out.
      Weight 28Kg, so not ridiculously heavy, but sturdy enough that it won't slide around a stage when cranked to 11, like some of the lightweight kit around.  And it is loud.
      I'm also selling a 2x10 cab in a separate post - I could do a discount if both are purchased together.
      The price is for collection from Nottingham area (30-mile radius) when that becomes possible.  Otherwise, I can arrange for courier at buyer's cost (not expensive for UK delivery: Parcelforce 48hr £10.09; UPS Standard £14.60).
      Getting rid because I desperately need some space!  I'm open to sensible offers and I'd be up for a trade for a Bass Flyrig, with balancing cash going either way, or a fretless 4-string - that sort of thing.
      Thanks for looking (if you got this far!).
      Pete

• By jbu09
      Hi Folks,
      Some opinions please on good home practice, or home noodling amp set ups with a great tone..
      This set up will be purely for the enjoyment and maybe home recording if i finally get round to it.
      I guess it's vintage leanings where i play P basses with a bit of tone roll off usually, jazz bass, a bunch of vintage basses including a stingray..
      Low power, great tone and tubes is what i'm thinking
      Can't see me going vintage B15 or Trinity trip top.. £££££££
      I am looking at the Ashdown CTM 30 with a 15" or maybe an Ampeg PF20t with the matching cab..
      Anyone have experience with either these or another suggestion?
      Cheers
      Jay
    • By petecarlton
      This is slightly confusing.  The cab looks exactly like the RM-210T Evo II, but it's not marked as Evo on the backplate (see pix), and it's completely different from the (discontinued) RM-210T shown on the Ashdown website.  I bought it for £160 in May from eBay, complete with its blue-piped Roqsolid cover, which looks very smart indeed!  However, as I've explained elsewhere (see my listing for an Ashdown combo), I urgently need to clear some space, so this has to go.  It's been used only for practice and has never left home.  It's rated at 350W and handled the 300W combo with ease.  Fortunately, we're sufficiently isolated from the neighbours, so I've been able to test the power, though not very often, tbh.
      Weight is 15.5Kg, so chunky but easily manageable one-handed.  Collection kind of depends on prevailing lockdown rules, but it's only about £7 for delivery anywhere in the UK.
      If you're interested in the combo too - it's a MAG C-110 250 300-watter - I could certainly come up with a discount price.  I'm also happy to hear suggestions for trades, with cash going either way as appropriate (especially for interesting boutique pedals).
      Oh, and I can throw in a Neutrik Speakon to right-angle jack cable to sweeten the deal.
      Thanks for looking.
      Pete

• By MS93
      Ashdown C210 300W Kickback Combo Amp. Not had loads of use, couple of scuffs on the corners but other than that a great amp. Bought in 2018 as I joined a band, but sadly in the 2 years since we failed to play a single gig and it is now just collecting dust in the spare room as I tend to just play my acoustics. More than welcome to come down and try. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions just send me a message. Would prefer cash on collection, but I can arrange courier at buyers own risk and cost. Open to reasonable offers.